**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance points getting shifted and getting shafted

CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
sh5yxeaqsaayh1.png
7gpktk7nzq9p.png
So i have a big problem and so should the rest of you. It was reported last week points were missing from aq and nothing was addressed. This shows proof that kabam did nothing to fix this or compensate us for our proper rewards from what we EARNED. Its only 3 point difference in prestige but this does not make up 800k points in AQ and now this week we returned to or score of what we should have gotten. This made us drop about 50 or so places in aq. I post this cause who knows what else happened to everyone else's scores

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    sh5yxeaqsaayh1.png
    7gpktk7nzq9p.png
    So i have a big problem and so should the rest of you. It was reported last week points were missing from aq and nothing was addressed. This shows proof that kabam did nothing to fix this or compensate us for our proper rewards from what we EARNED. Its only 3 point difference in prestige but this does not make up 800k points in AQ and now this week we returned to or score of what we should have gotten. This made us drop about 50 or so places in aq. I post this cause who knows what else happened to everyone else's scores

If everyone is affected the same way from it then it just comes down to what maps you choose to run and on what days. That's the only way you have ever had to guarantee you end up where you want to be in rankings at the end of AQ.
  • We run the same map every week
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited October 2017
    Trust me i keep track of this. The week before we had 122 mill and our prestige was at 5283
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Trust me i keep track of this. The week before we had 122 mill
    I think what @Thawnim is saying is correct. If everyone is affected by a different point system (due to changes in miniboss, symbiods, whatever) then it only would affect milestone rewards, not rank rewards.
    edited October 2017
    Your points are based off of prestige on what map you choose. If you choose the same map each week and have the same alliance mates you would have the same score or up each week.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    The miniboss will change the amount of points you receive. Impacts everybody.
    edited October 2017
    No it doesnt can someone in a high level alliance please tell the noobs how alliance quest works
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    i don't see what's wrong ... your Prestige went up, therefore your points went up.
  • It based on prestige, which map, and which day
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    And you’re 100% sure that every BG 100% the maps each and every day?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Mini-Bosses. Don't they give different Points?
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Rhino gives lower points for some reason
  • Aq prestige calculators are universal for all maps and and mini bosses. They dont nake them for certain mini bosses
  • @Viper1987 yes 100% all maps everyday
  • Yea and it is pretty accurate our prestige would have to be lowered by 50 points to average 121 mill points
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Yea and it is pretty accurate our prestige would have to be lowered by 50 points to average 121 mill points

Those estimators are just that: an estimation. @Grimmbear, @NevvB, @GroundedWisdom and @Thawnim are all correct and points vary based on minibosses. Have you ever actually looked at how the points calculate in those spreadsheets versus the actual points you get daily in AQ?