**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 pre-nerf compensation

Roadmaps planned a compensation for completing/exploring Act 6 before nerf and the timeline was before Book 2 hits. Is there any communication on this topic?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    yup they said before book 2 drops
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    yes, any answer from Kabam is appreciated
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I guess it would be nice to see if that is still the plan
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I guess it would come out a couple of days before book 2, people was complaining about the potions going to waste, so they give book 2 to use those compensation potions.

Kind of greedy but At this poitn I don't expect much.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Ya they said it was
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Ya they said it was
    Do you know when the most recent was if you don’t mind me asking
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s Going to drop before December 9th. If you don’t get it by then, then open a “where is my comp post” ffs
  • KruszonKruszon Posts: 6

It’s Going to drop before December 9th. If you don’t get it by then, then open a “where is my comp post” ffs

That's my bad - I thought Book 2 was already released since it already showed up in my UI.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Kruszon said:

That's my bad - I thought Book 2 was already released since it already showed up in my UI.
    It only show the book not conctest.