**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your guys’ Christmas Gift 2020 predictions? Here’s my take.

13»

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    TB: 6* AG Crystal
    Cav: 5* Generic AG
    UC: 5* AG Crystal
    Conqueror: 4* Generic AG
    Everyone else: 4* AG Crystal

This is my guess, but I hope there's just a little bit extra for Cavs since this wouldn't be an upgrade from last year.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

I have learned, after last weekend, to highly temper my expectations about such things, and I suggest you do as well.

I think kabam realized that cav players were extremely upset with last weekend and will make up for it with this. They got horrible PR.
    You have more faith than I, good sir, but I hope you are correct.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

As a Cavalier player I want 5 star 10 choice class nexus crystal but we are not going to get that but pretty sure for Throne breakers.

MARK my words,This is going to be the christmas gift of Throne breakers.

5* 10 choices class nexus crystal for Thronebreakers?
    That would be at least funny, most TB have nearly all 5*s and are already in the 6* meta, and that would be a very underwhelming gift.
    Though it would be a great gift for Cavaliers, especially for those who recently achieved the title.
    I suppose most Thronebreakers are hoping for a 6* Awakening Gem 🙂
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I wish they give cavs a 6 star AG. I got a colossus to awaken!
  • Kabiraz77Kabiraz77 Posts: 77
    I would love 40000 epoch shards!!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The possibilities as I see it (based on progression):
    - Different amounts of 6 star shards
    - Different star nexus crystals
    - Different star versions of the new Scarlet Witch
    - Different star AG crystals (less likely because cavs got a 5* generic last year so they'd have to get at least a 6* AG crystal)
    - T5CC selector/crystal in different % amounts per progression title
    - A ton of epoch shards
    - A ton of greater gifting crystals (very unlikely to be a standalone gift but could possibly accompany the main gift)
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    All I wish this Christmas is to try that shiny new Wish Crystal.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    6 Star Awakening crystal or gem for thronebreaker
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    If they give cavaliers a generic 5* gem I’ll be pissed! There has been plenty availability of awakening 5 stars gems during last year (side quests, variants, 4th july and black friday,...) . I have 3 cosmic and 3 generic saved and I have awakened all my r5 so I really hope they give some kind of nexus or small amount of t5cc.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited December 2020
    More profile pictures.
  • I would assume that its really only gonna be 5/6* shards included in unit packs. Seems fitting considering the current gifting event. I dont recall the Christmas specials being all that exciting
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Personally wouldn’t mind some 6* shards... featured looking good!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Prediction: some folks will be pleased; others will be very upset.

Still others will be sleeping through the day because they were up assembling things late into the night and have moved well past the point of caring anymore.

Dr. Zola
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    This is stupidly disappointing.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Well they took last years reward and slapped on a 10% random T5CC crystal.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Well they took last years reward and slapped on a 10% random T5CC crystal.

And a title! I was hoping for epoch shards or 6* shards.