**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Torch or Rulk R3

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
thanks to Glory Store update, I now have an R3 decision to make. I run suicides and love both champs but torch suffers from suicides.

Torch or Rulk R3 79 votes

Torch
78%
buffajrBENJI830Lvernon15Ab_SamadQuikPikHammerbro_64BrokenAgentDoom9DRTOxandersrevengeLmaoMalreck04cx23433RockyshockyColinwhitworth69Mrwarren96Scrubkiller_1MeebletonBen550pEtjama 62 votes
Rulk
21%
xNigTheManMythLegendnameplasThatGuyYouSaw235GoddessIliasAleorLuke9523Kill_GreyDeaconArsozBonzodavidImGodMFYTBigSYodabolt21hefy2000jscott96Llessur 17 votes
Other
0%
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Torch
    Torch if you like having the best roster possible. Rulk if you like being “unique”
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Rulk
    So far its 75% torch, but thankfully I have time to decide. Both are amazing champs.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Torch, Rulk is good but he's really boring to play. Nothing interesting going on with him.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Rulk
    I don’t believe I’ve ever used my torch in any endgame content outside abyss. Plus your rulk is duped and torch isn’t so id say why not do rulk
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Rulk

Im sitting on the same choice and im going with rulk. Such a beast and specially in aw

tell me more por favor. i am literally debating with myself right now whether or not to R2 my Rulk.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Rulk
    If you're using suicides and not going to stop, I'd say go rulk. I also have them both and the only reason I use torch more is diss track chapter in cav eq.
  • AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    Torch
    While I think Rulk is underrated as an attacker, Torch just blows him away. That being said, Torch is a trickier to learn how to you, but he’s well worth the investment. If you don’t want to learn how to use him properly, go Rulk. If you want the best possible team, go Torch.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Rulk
    I faced the same issue.

If you think of it, HT is a per fight ramp up champ. That extra 16% additional damage is not going to matter much since you’ll get that with your first 2-3 smoulders, also since he has unlimited ramp up...

Rulk however, has a cap of 10 heat charges for ramp up. Not to mention, utility wise, poison/incinerate immunity, regen, still a beast mystic killer with no downside (ie doesn’t rely on champs to need to be able to be incinerated).

So in the end, I took Rulk up instead of Torch.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rulk
    People who voted torch probably didn't even read your post, nor looking at the big picture.