**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can the Epoch Crystals Be Permanent?

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
These crystals are nice. I enjoy being able to target champs to a greater extent then dual classes. Maybe we could keep them for 250 units each? I would love to keep opening them over and over until I get who I want and then go to a different year.

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    YES!
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Yeees! Would love to see these stay 🙌
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

These crystals are nice. I enjoy being able to target champs to a greater extent then dual classes. Maybe we could keep them for 250 units each? I would love to keep opening them over and over until I get who I want and then go to a different year.

A nice idea but will never happen.

Plus why would this cost less than as Cav crystal at 300 units? You should be paying a (hefty) premium to pull from a much smaller pool, similar to the 5* and 6* Featured - your suggested crystal would probably be 400-500 units in cost...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Please God, no.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Crcrcrc said:

A nice idea but will never happen.

Plus why would this cost less than as Cav crystal at 300 units? You should be paying a (hefty) premium to pull from a much smaller pool, similar to the 5* and 6* Featured - your suggested crystal would probably be 400-500 units in cost...
    Actually cavs are 200. Featured cavs are 300 for otherwise unreleased champs
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    MAN ID LOVE TO SEE THESE every now and then!!
    This was alotta fun compared to the regular featured cavs where is a pool of so much more champs amd also for 300 units a pop.........this limited pool is so much of a better target if i went snooping around for these crystals.

I need my fix cuz im all out haha, wish i could have grinded a month for these crystal shards. For at least 10 more
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    I wish the event for the epoch shards was longer bc I did it in the first day
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    It’s only appreciated because you can target champs of recent 1-2 years, which an otherwise F2P player will find it difficult to get. And precisely why Kabam won’t make this a permanent thing.

This would be nice, but more than anything, just cavs in side events. It is really fun.

I agree, it is nice to get to open special crystals on these events.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i feel like it might happen next december, because they would have introduced all the 2021 champs
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Would you pay 15000 for it? Because with a champ pool around 24, this would be like having 6 featured crystals at once.

I would like the dual class crystals to go around the wheel with a 6-day rotation. Mystic/cosmic, cosmic/tech, tech/mutant, mutant/skill, skill/science, science/mystic. It’s a small tweak, but it probably makes it easier to choose at times (or to avoid overloading on 1-2 classes).
    TyEdge said:

Would you pay 15000 for it? Because with a champ pool around 24, this would be like having 6 featured crystals at once.

I would like the dual class crystals to go around the wheel with a 6-day rotation. Mystic/cosmic, cosmic/tech, tech/mutant, mutant/skill, skill/science, science/mystic. It’s a small tweak, but it probably makes it easier to choose at times (or to avoid overloading on 1-2 classes).

What? This is about cavalier crystals. I am not sure how the second paragraph relates to this post.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    They are
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I'd love to see it but it would kill a lot of Kabam's profit
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i wish they would be. i love it a lot

How?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think an event should stay an event. Epoch crystals are great. I hope they bring them back next year but till then I’m happy with what we usually get from the side quests. These crystal are to celebrate festive times and I believe they should stay that way.
    Crcrcrc said:

How?
    Early Access Bundles and bundles that include certain champions wouldn't sell nearly as much

Crcrcrc said:

How?
    Early Access Bundles and bundles that include certain champions wouldn't sell nearly as much
    They wouldn’t add the 2021 crystal until December😂 there are no early access bundles that this would hurt.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

How?
    They wouldn’t add the 2021 crystal until December😂 there are no early access bundles that this would hurt.
    Its not just the champions, its the increased drop rates. Nobody would feel the need to buy units and them spend them on cavs when there's free epoch crystals that have the same drop rates.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

How?
    Its not just the champions, its the increased drop rates. Nobody would feel the need to buy units and them spend them on cavs when there's free epoch crystals that have the same drop rates.
    Free? I said 250 units and the drop rates are the same as normal cavs