**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invisible woman

xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled her 6*. Is she rank 2 material and how good is she?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Anyone ?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Don’t have her.

I’d recommend to search YouTube for a tutorial on her.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    She’s got good damage but takes a while to ramp and hardly any utility
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    very fun for rol ws but not much practical use. maybe for science cav node. general idea is to build up vul with dexes and sp3 to build force field. sp2 for big damage
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Any champ is worth r2 if you like them

However, I’d say she’s worth r2 if you have excess resources and can do multiple r2
    For example I had a t5b in stash and so I decided to r2 my imiw
    He’s awaken and sig 40, so I did it for the case I need him in aw defense

I personally wouldn’t r2 her
    However if you like her and feel she’s worth it then I think you should
    Because eventually r2 will be very common so it won’t matter
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    I’ve got her as a 6*. With the force field she’s pretty tanky and you can turn her invisible to reduce SP’s damage. Her damage is a bit meh, even with the additional crits.
    Solid rather than spectacular.
    JP
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

very fun for rol ws but not much practical use. maybe for science cav node. general idea is to build up vul with dexes and sp3 to build force field. sp2 for big damage

even without the big sp2s she hits decently hard with a few vulnerabilities up

• xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    She seems to be a good war defender