**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next r5?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just beat Variant 5 and got a Cosmic rank 4 to rank 5 gem. Who should I use it on? I do not run suicides

Next r5? 34 votes

Corvus Sig 40
76%
buffajrBrokenAgentDoom9TheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴GoddessIliasTheLegend27zeezee57Manar198xEthanGamerThe_lokeshhhh05PHJfinEtjamaMasterpuffRenaxqqSpideyFunkoJohnyBoySoar2878SaltE_Wenis69TrashPanda12 26 votes
Medusa Sig 20
8%
10or_StrongLuke9523Cowabunga 3 votes
Cull Obsidian Sig 60
0%
Save for someone else
14%
BonzodavidDoctor_Strange19PuttPuttWill3808magnus_xix 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Corvus Sig 40
    Already have Hyperion at rank 5
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Already have Hyperion at rank 5

Seems you already chose :D
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Corvus Sig 40
    Corvus for sure. The other options are good, but corvus is the best one out of those.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Save for someone else
    Corvus is pretty much unusable in 6.3 and beyond if you're not running suicides. Medusa hasn't aged well and Cull is better with the reduction in attack values but still not great.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Corvus Sig 40

Corvus is pretty much unusable in 6.3 and beyond if you're not running suicides. Medusa hasn't aged well and Cull is better with the reduction in attack values but still not great.

I didn't have suicides on when I used my 6*R2 Corvus in 6.4. I believe in the Darkhawk boss chapter. He worked quite well - slow, but still put in considerable work and more than carried his weight.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Corvus Sig 40
    The only reason I am hesitant about Corvus is that I am not 100% sure how useful he will be in content I am focusing on (variants, cavalier main/side event quest, and 6.3).

Also, I can r5 Venom as well
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Save for someone else

The only reason I am hesitant about Corvus is that I am not 100% sure how useful he will be in content I am focusing on (variants, cavalier main/side event quest, and 6.3).

Also, I can r5 Venom as well

Go venom!
    He helped me (and still does) constantly, and especially for variant 2,4 and 5, and act 6.
    He was nearly always on my team on my completion runs of act 6.3 and 6.4 and now he's helping me start exploring act 6
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Save for someone else
    I’d wait for cmm or venom