**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "curse" of the generic 5 star awakening gem

She is there..... She is alive :o She looks at me ... She asks me to use her.... I can not resist !!!!
Sooner or later I will use her and awaken a champion that I have been waiting to awaken for a very long time (like B.G. with 5s ÆGON) and then inevitably within a week or less (like B.G. with 5s Ronan :D ), I will find the same champion in the crystals .... it has happened to me many times before ... that's why I'm afraid to use it :'(
that's why She is a curse

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    It very much happens. Lol! She will succeed.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374

Just stock on them until you no longer get afraid to use one. I currently have 6 of them or so

6 generic? impossible you can stock max 5
    Candidate for the GEM are
    Hype
    Corvus
    Symb Sup
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Hype
    Corvus
    Symb Sup

Hype.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

Hype
    Corvus
    Symb Sup

Corvus. Immortality can come in clutch on so many different occasions and you'll be glad you have him awakened and as a consequence of that, you'll be saving so many items over time and getting out of fights alive, which you normally wouldn't or even shouldn't (looking at you do not go gentle).
    Cheers!
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I’m an advocate of making the best choice possible to push progress for your current roster with 3 caveats. NF, OR, Aegon. If you have gems earmarked for them then swing away! These 3, go from decent to god mode with awakening, also recommend stashing skill and mutant stones for Aegon and OR. Void and CapIW get honorable mention here too, same note on Sigs.

5star gems are becoming far less rare as Kabam wants to push to the meta to 6stars anyways.

On your current situation. Hype would be my recommendation, just gives him so much more utility where Corvus can save you potions but will keep the same utility
  • She is there..... She is alive :o She looks at me ... She asks me to use her.... I can not resist !!!!
    Sooner or later I will use her and awaken a champion that I have been waiting to awaken for a very long time (like B.G. with 5s ÆGON) and then inevitably within a week or less (like B.G. with 5s Ronan :D ), I will find the same champion in the crystals .... it has happened to me many times before ... that's why I'm afraid to use it :'(

Wait until you have a champ you want to use for specific content but only if only they were awakened, or would be so much better if awakened, then use it on that champ. If the generic helps you do content, it doesn't matter if you pull the dup a week or a month later.

The problem is when you awaken a champ because you think you're supposed to, and it sits on the bench being all shiny and then you naturally dup the champ. That feels like a waste, because it is a waste. But a champ you awaken and then actually use to complete actual content for actual rewards is never a waste.
    BigBlueOx said:

I’m an advocate of making the best choice possible to push progress for your current roster with 3 caveats. NF, OR, Aegon. If you have gems earmarked for them then swing away! These 3, go from decent to god mode with awakening, also recommend stashing skill and mutant stones for Aegon and OR. Void and CapIW get honorable mention here too, same note on Sigs.

5star gems are becoming far less rare as Kabam wants to push to the meta to 6stars anyways.

On your current situation. Hype would be my recommendation, just gives him so much more utility where Corvus can save you potions but will keep the same utility

Thanks
    I have OR and Ægon already Aweked (don't tell of Ægon to Brian Grant :D ) for NF I have a skill GEM Waiting for him ;)
    I think Hype are the best choice for me, but I need more catalyst to full rank up I can wait for now
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I have one and I’m saving it for Fury. No one else will get it.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    I had a Fury, then I got a generic. Instant awakening
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Just stock on them until you no longer get afraid to use one. I currently have 6 of them or so

6 generic? impossible you can stock max 5
    Can u se a limited number sign I’m can’t.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

She is there..... She is alive :o She looks at me ... She asks me to use her.... I can not resist !!!!

I used to always worry about who to use items on and stuff...
    But my mentality now is that even if I make a bad decision, I can always earn more resources and make better choices next time.
    After all, it is a game, we are here to have fun.
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I was casually checking my inventory to see how many sig stones I had and discovered a generic 5* AG that I'd apparently forgotten about. I could use some advice on who to use it on, especially since I just pulled some sweet champs with the anniversary gifts. Options include:
    • R4 Warlock
    • R4 Gilly2099
    • R3 Sasquatch
    • R1 HT
    • R1 Sym Supreme
    Currently leaning towards Warlock or HT since I'm missing a good Tech/Science Champ, but could be convinced otherwise if the others are much better. Current goals are getting an initial run of 6.1 for Cav rank by January.