**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to Rank Up

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello all. I’ve gotten a good number of 5*s in the past month or so, and I’m not sure who I should try to work up to r4 and even r5. I’m not necessarily looking for someone who could tackle 6.2 and beyond, but someone who has utility and a fun (and easy) play. Here are my current options. Thanks for your input!

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Sorry havok is so large, but he was on my top row with my r4 champs so I had to crop him
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Magneto is who I would say. He may not have the utility you seek, but he destroys so many defenders.... even non metal ones.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Magneto is who I would say. He may not have the utility you seek, but he destroys so many defenders.... even non metal ones.

I think I would’ve r4ed him by now, but I pulled him right after I got a 6* version of him, so I’m a bit hesitant. I guess there’s no such thing as too many magnetos especially with this AQ
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

I think I would’ve r4ed him by now, but I pulled him right after I got a 6* version of him, so I’m a bit hesitant. I guess there’s no such thing as too many magnetos especially with this AQ
    Ah... well.

Then I would go Tigra or SHe Hulk as well.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Since you already have Red Magneto as a 6 * - I’d advise VtD or Domino.

Venoms the Duck is my main AQ champ because of his regeneration buffs. Domino is a great boss killer because of her damage.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Magneto is a beast now. Domino is great generalist.
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Sym supreme is a great option for 6.2 champion and 6.3 medusa. Further on he's good too with great nullification and bleed damage
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    She Hulk imo. So underrated with an extremely reliable slow and literally unlimited damage ramp-up potential. (Since you already have 6* Mags)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

If you have a 6* version of mags I’d say rank up longshot, havok, and sym supreme first and then 5* mags. Havok has nice special damage and good energy resistance. Sym supreme is probably the best counter for the 6.2.6 champion and the abyss easy path. And longshot is good too, I don’t have him so I can’t comment on how he particularly works but he’s good.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Oh and tigra. She’s really good if you can learn to play her