**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Kabam doesn't released the good champs launched before 2018 as 6*?

That's the reason why most of the players are upset about their 6 star rosters.
Quake, Hyperion, Medusa, Stark Spidey, Blade, Archangel, Iceman, Magik, Ghost Rider and Voodoo are all good champs, way better than basically all champs before 2018 avaliable as 6 stars.
Kabam insists in no releasing any of these champions as 6*. Last old champions added? Hulk, Symbionte Spidey, X-23 and OG Cap. That's a joke. No one ask for these horrible champions, they just increase even more the bad pulls rate.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I thought there was a 6* Iceman.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The original reason was because they’d be too powerful but now they should release everyone but quake. You also forgot scarlet witch and wolverine who were just recently added to the 5* pool.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

You can get a six star AA

ask @Fluffy_paws

😑😑😑

Yeah he exists now. Not in my roster tho.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited December 2020
    So let me get this straight, so according to Kabam its ok to release weak and awful champs like Agent Venom, Moon Knight, Miles Morales and such but not ok to release champs players would actually like to use because they are too powerful? Counter argument, the garbage champs saturating the 6* crystals are NOT powerful and shouldn't be in them either! Hope to pull a 6* Joe Fixit from the crystals! Says no one ever.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    The 7* are coming... >:)
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Uh.... tell me your next Crystal pull. I pray for u for Kabam to grant your wish. Or maybe not.