**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guardian worth generic gem?

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I pulled 5* guardian from those Cavaliers in the store. I've heard that the awakened ability is quite nice for him, however I don't have a tech awakening gem. I do however have 2 5* generic gems, and I'm wondering if he is worthy of one.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    If you can take him up to sig 125+, I say yes... he may not be a traditional choice, but he is awesome!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I plan to use one on him if I don't pull a tech gem before I'm ready to rank him, but I have 4 generics collecting dust so it's an easy decision.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    I just pulled him as well. Where can he be used? What's his play style?
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I have mine at sig 80 and I already can see a difference in damage mitigation. If you like his playstyle and can commit to the sig stones then I'd say yes. He is very good in many fights, terrible in very few and beyond amazing in a handful of matches. I used a class gem but I'm glad I did.
  • Options
    I have no tech stones at the moment.... I'll be sure to save them then!
  • Options

For shorter fights sp1 then sp2. Do not use heavy or 4th light or you will loose charges.

For longer fights spam sp3 until you think you can burst down with sp2.

I've played with the 3* a fair bit so I think I know the gist, but there might be some better way....
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★

For shorter fights sp1 then sp2. Do not use heavy or 4th light or you will loose charges.

For longer fights spam sp3 until you think you can burst down with sp2.

I've played with the 3* a fair bit so I think I know the gist, but there might be some better way....
    Thanks, I have 2 generics but I'll play around before I decide.
  • Options
    He also gains bleed resistance and also either Crit or Crit damage resistance. This makes him good with suicides, but apparently the high Sig is needed