**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why so much hate for Immortal Hulk?

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
So i pulled him yesterday and I'm not seeing why people feel his a wet noodle?

I took him against Legendary side quest Mojo and he down him in 43secs.
https://youtu.be/vl20443orNo

As a comparison against WS, he ended the fight faster than my 6*R3 Ghost.

IHulk - 1min 16 sec
https://youtu.be/_kSPHL0Sdzc

Ghost - 1min 21 sec
https://youtu.be/mZDRUlvONnU

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    He seems awesome and powerful. I want him so bad!
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

I know this isn't the point of the thread, but that Ghost gameplay is atrocious :tongue:

Lol what's wrong with it? I was stacking the fury to see how much sp2 damage i can do.
    Unio77 said:

It doesn't take a degree in Elon Musk'ing to figure out that the AI in higher content will never work in your favour for majority of the time.

You mean you'll die before the regen happens?
    edited December 2020
    No_oneuk said:

I know this isn't the point of the thread, but that Ghost gameplay is atrocious :tongue:

Lol what's wrong with it? I was stacking the fury to see how much sp2 damage i can do.
    Do a test using ghost properly and you'll get a far faster time dude
    Hmm ok i redid it with how I normally play Ghost. This works for me and has helped me complete Act 6.

It might not be the best way, but still it's an R3 ghost and still took 1min 26sec

https://youtu.be/AqC5C19j7sM
    edited December 2020
    Tiger360 said:

You missed so many heavy attacks which could have given fury’s that shave off tens of seconds off of the run, you didn’t take many hits into phase, partially because of the way you played her and partially because of the AI. You dash back when you still have ages left with phase and you can take a hit.
    Yeah I'm not the best Ghost player ... but that's the easiest way I found to play her without getting punched to the face.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I think they found some old Twitter comments of his, talking about how much he loved domino. You know how this community is.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I don’t think its be a wet noodle.

It’s the issue if you don’t kill them fast enough. He has a very tricky rotation, you have to use your light attacks instead of mediums.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    My only issue with him is the recoil back to himself.

If they could also have made it so during his immortality cool down he would take 0 recoil thatd be fine, orrrrr at least like -50% reduction of recoil damage to himself so you dont have dance at 1hp(or maybe they’d do that as a synergy who knows)

Regardless I would LOVE him, but yeah just a small tune up for his kit and he’s set.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    He should regen a lot more when he’s done with his immortality, and his rage stacks need to be longer before I call him useable in most modern day quests.

My only issue with him is the recoil back to himself.

If they could also have made it so during his immortality cool down he would take 0 recoil thatd be fine, orrrrr at least like -50% reduction of recoil damage to himself so you dont have dance at 1hp(or maybe they’d do that as a synergy who knows)

Regardless I would LOVE him, but yeah just a small tune up for his kit and he’s set.

Maybe drop to 30% health like NF instead of 1HP? 🤔
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    the only way hes good in my opinion is if you save him for the boss only (maybe 1 or 2 fights before that)
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Sw0rdMaster YEAH!

Honestly that could also work too.
    Anything to keep me from being so anxious at 1 hp and messing up on accident haha
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I ran all of ROL with a 5* R3 iHulk. Finished it with no potions or revives.

His play style is unique

When people get comfortable with his mechanics the discourse for him will subside.

My god that's atrocious gameplay, especially when making a comparison.
    My 5/65 does it in 44 seconds (26 hits).
    The reason why iHulk is also atrocious is because-
    1. If there was heal block on the node
    2. AW, absolutely useless
    3. If you're not playing him perfectly, you'll mostly die in longer quests with high attack values.
    4. Even the gameplay against mojo isn't impressive, my r5 rulk does it faster 🤧

@ThunderGod How are you getting 26 hits? Did you run tech boost? Please share how its done.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    No one said him wet noodle his playstyle is impractical for most scenarios.
    Rbk19 said:

No one said him wet noodle his playstyle is impractical for most scenarios.

Katy candy said he should hit alot harder than he should. KT1 says his underwhelming.
    edited December 2020

Point of this thread..... you need to learn how to use Ghost... that was awful...

@HughJanisole after seeing the video, please provide some pointers. This would benefit not just myself but also other players that want to learn Ghost.