**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best mastery setup

XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
What's the current best mastery setup ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Depends on who you're running. But I've found max despair to blend in with any roster very nicely.
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Yea I'm on max despair too . Btw I'm not even putting a single point on perfect block . Is that right ?

Yea I'm on max despair too . Btw I'm not even putting a single point on perfect block . Is that right ?

Yeah, I don't run perfect block anymore. Waste of points imo.

I'll send you a picture of my masteries soon. I used to run collar tech, but removed it so I can put a point in coagulate for the mutant quest of cavalier difficulty (my mutants take 0 damage from biohazard bleed).
    edited December 2020

I run max deep wounds and courage because of Nick Fury mostly; Max despair because of champs like Elsa, Claire, CMM, Hyperion; I put so many points in health Mastery because of my parry-heavy champs like hype and Archangel; 3 points in MD for Claire and sorcerer supreme.