**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

There is some bias behind the pulls?

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    fchskm said:

Some accounts look way luckier than others. There're players with 10+ 6 stars with no good pulls while other have only 3 or 4 and 2 of them are god tier. It is just RNG or some there's some bias based of multiple factors (activity, current roster, last content completed, number of crystals opened, etc)?

I've seen YT videos of people completing abyss and then getting trash champs on the opening. I've also seen 100x Cavalier crystal openings and not get the featured champ.

It doesn't seem like getting to a certain level or throwing money at it will get you better champs.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    kisan ekta zindabaad
    does anyone know about farm bill of India
  • There is no bias, only fools
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Yes, but I don't think we should discuss it here.
    Djin said:

Are u from India
    sorry
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Djin said:

Are u from India
    Yes I'm Indian.
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    I think some characters are weighted so they come up more often. Like they do with crystals, saying that this item has a 15% chance to appear, another item has 3% chance.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sensible people: “you have no proof that there is bias”

Crazy conspiracy theorists: “wElL, tHeReS nO pRoOF thAt tHerE iSn’T bIAS!”

Jeez, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, it’s biased. Your pulls will actually be determined by your Horoscope and MBTI Result. I’m an INTJ so I pulled Prof X and as an Aquarius, it gave me a Namor.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Yea, it’s biased. Your pulls will actually be determined by your Horoscope and MBTI Result. I’m an INTJ so I pulled Prof X and as an Aquarius, it gave me a Namor.

So uh what horoscope and MBTI does one need to pull themselves a 6* Archangel?

... asking for a friend.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

... asking for a friend.
    Also would like to know... for a friend
  • Sensible people: “you have no proof that there is bias”

Crazy conspiracy theorists: “wElL, tHeReS nO pRoOF thAt tHerE iSn’T bIAS!”

Jeez, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Its like that Southpark Thanksgiving special. "Theres no proof that aliens weren't at the Thanksgiving "
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

... asking for a friend.
    gotta be a Capricorn mate
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

... asking for a friend.
    Archangel is an ISFJ and if you’re a Libra, you have more chance to pull him as he balances Bleed and Poisons into Neurotoxins.

... asking for a friend.
    Well.. I am a Capricorn.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

... asking for a friend.
    A dude that is capricorn? Or just be a capricorn?

Edit: well, you edited your comment, so now I'm confused.

... asking for a friend.
    Well.. I am a Capricorn.
    so am I. Don’t have him either. Good luck and happy early birthday

... asking for a friend.
    Archangel is an ISFJ and if you’re a Libra, you have more chance to pull him as he balances Bleed and Poisons into Neurotoxins.
    💔💔💔 i am neither of those things. Damn it.

... asking for a friend.
    Well.. I am a Capricorn.
    Happy early birthday to you too!

... asking for a friend.
    Well.. I am a Capricorn.
    Happy early birthday to you too!
    ah thanks
This discussion has been closed.