**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request for quick fix DDHK?

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
I have played with recent overhauled DDHK,
I have to agree he has some useful ability, but he's lacking some stats.
What do you think of these fixes?
Some quick fix, I will suggest-
1.fix his regeneration stats or at least 70%
2.either all rage debuffs converts to fury or his some numbers of fury attack rating should go up.
I have to say past overhaul were awesome but this one is not good enough for an overhaul.
Please fix DDHK, kabam...this is a humble request.
#fixDDHK

Request for quick fix DDHK? 25 votes

Both 1,2 needed
68%
PalanthraxShadowstrikeWarlord5386TheHoodedDormammuLogan00Datman257NEXTONAleorThe_lokeshhhh05Ksp_2099MasterpuffSteel_Ball_RunCaptainGameChobblyKablBlackTurangroundedmaster20005 17 votes
1 is needed
16%
RockyshockyMCOCHazzaNewlinstheoryThebombsquad1 4 votes
2 is needed
0%
Any option will serve the purpose
16%
KerneasTrap_JesusAnother_NamePuttPutt 4 votes

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    1 is needed
    Dared evil
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Where is the “no he doesn’t need more and stop making threads on this” option.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Just stop with those threads already.
    If you want to discuss his buff, go to the main thread.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    If you want Kabam to listen - post your real concerns in the champion spotlight thread.

If we express our concerns and give feedback together as a community, they’re more apt to respond and fix him with due diligence.

Honestly, @Kabam Miike said they’re figuring it out so we need to keep giving feedback in the main thread and exude a bit of patience.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Not all overhauls have to be changed to Corvus level numbers. We also got to have to have champs that are less big yellow numbers.
    Plus you heard Miike said that anything above 40% Regen rate would have made the character broken.