**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon Bug

Hello,

I’ve been taking path 9 in war for a while now and Falcon used to be able to handle the hazard shift node, but now his lock in isn’t functioning at ‘100%’

I’m not sure how to send the video on here or an image, but if you respond with an email address I can submit it there.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You can upload the video on another website and then submit the link here. Or just directly upload the screenshot here.
    Either way, you were probably fightning against someone who either has more than 100% ability accuracy, or is just immune to ability accuracy modifications
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237

Here’s a photo. If you notice the timer on my lock on and the poison, you’ll see the poison triggered while I was locked on. Still working on how to post the video.

You can upload the video on another website and then submit the link here. Or just directly upload the screenshot here.
    Either way, you were probably fightning against someone who either has more than 100% ability accuracy, or is just immune to ability accuracy modifications

I thought that too, but it’s modok and Emma Frost. I couldn’t find any evidence in their bio that would validate your point.
    Modok has increased ability accuracy at random moments in the fight.

Even so, that’s for his abilities. The interaction I’m referring to is the node. Are they not separate?
    The node is added to the champion abilities
    So can you explain the Emma Frost encounter?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

The node is added to the champion abilities

HI_guys said:

Even so, that’s for his abilities. The interaction I’m referring to is the node. Are they not separate?
    Fortunately no. Nodes are extension of abilities
    @Edeuink @Agent_X_zzz wanna say something against this? 🤨

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

emma is aar immune in diamond
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

She’s immune to aar in diamond form
    HI_guys said:

This should solve all doubt about whether nodes count as champ abilities

Ok, I see he’s not bugged. Thanks for the help guys. Just gonna bench this turd now and stick to Mephisto lol
    Actually, Emma is immune to concussion effects. She’s not immune to defensive ability accuracy reduction.

Actually, Emma is immune to concussion effects. She’s not immune to defensive ability accuracy reduction.

So this still looks like a bug...
    HI_guys said:

So this still looks like a bug...
    HI_guys said:

I'm not sure. But maybe , just maybe, Falcon applies a concussion effect while locked on is active and Emma is immune to concussion?
    Which is why I’m posting here. Nowhere in his abilities is that stated, so I just got screwed because Kabam didn’t write out properly falcons ability... or... this is a bug from the new update (which is also very likely)