**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    DaleMangu wrote: »
    **** ****, everyone trying to get voodoo from arena and they **** us over with this. Expecting a Dr voodoo 4 star as a compensation for the 2000 units I've spent on day 1 grinding

If you spent 2000 units grinding for voodoo, you shouldn't be grinding for voodoo.
  • shake96 wrote: »
    My apologies for the closure of this thread. It looks as if I accidentally merged a few together with the one that was meant to be the main thread to redirect to. I've opened this thread back up for now.

Any new threads on the topic will be closed as we'd like to try to keep everything more organized and having multiple threads on the same topic only serve to further clutter the forums. If you have information you'd like to share that you feel will help the team, please include it in that thread.

We're very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience and thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this issue.

It's sad that I had to post an entire rant to get Kabam organized on their own forums.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2849/kabam-failing-in-both-game-operation-and-in-forums

"Kabam doesn't want anyone to start new threads...keep it all here. OOPS, we closed this one too."

So 8 hours later...why is there still no update at all for when the game will be functioning???

Well they first need to know what's the problem. That can take a while. There is nothing for us to do at this point but wait.
  • Augi93Augi93 Posts: 1
    I am tired of every single time there is a new update everything gets screwed up. You guys are messing up. Now fix your problems and do them right.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    **** ****, everyone trying to get voodoo from arena and they **** us over with this. Expecting a Dr voodoo 4 star as a compensation for the 2000 units I've spent on day 1 grinding

If you spent 2000 units grinding for voodoo, you shouldn't be grinding for voodoo.

Well that's just false logic. So only people with huge rosters should be able to get the desirable champ? I would never spend units grinding for a champ but if this gent wants to it's his choice
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    ctp1223 wrote: »

If I want to hit 3 mil on day 1 I believe I have the right
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Bump. Android user; can't log in. Same with every other Android user on the team. Good thing we're in a close war......
  • CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    Yea my whole alliance except for apple users cannot loggin since like 4 or 5 this morning?!?!? This is bs. Please if theres an admin that could help with some awnsers or fix ???
  • sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 109
    modz please create one or more post and close all others.
  • BanksBanks Posts: 2
    May be they have done this to teach leason to the button pushers on Android and tommorrow its Iphone users who suffer this. May be...
  • RafalmcRafalmc Posts: 1
    I can not login
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Android 7.0
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87

2000 units in 1 day for a basic champ... sorry thats nothing to do with this issue thats just **** imho
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    kwk1zo6fd0ze.png
  • rishabhrishabh Posts: 9
    everyone wants to hit arena and get voodoo has been over 6 hours since I can't login
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Kabam Mods, can we get an ETA or some ki d of meaningful update on this?
  • MrNorman1987MrNorman1987 Posts: 7
    Is it a Hacker attack? :neutral:
  • TheDarkLordTheDarkLord Posts: 17
    edited June 2017
    If they are aware of it, why isnt the game in emergency maintenance. Why are iOS users still on the game getting even more time in the arena while we android users sit here playing clash of clans, because it never breaks.
  • fiermanmuchfiermanmuch Posts: 33
    edited June 2017
    so? when android user can login? it's so unfair in arena. i'm trying to get that dr. voodoo... and now only ios user will get that dr. voodoo...
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    Dear kabam
    As I woke up this morning to start my arena grind for voodoo. I find I can't login in. Now it's almost 5 hrs later and still can't login. I can't check my alliance war that I'm sure is gonna be a close one. I feel the quality of your game has went downhill alot since 12.0 update. You have offered no compensation for the evade glitch that costed members alot of potions units MONEY! For the month it took you to fix it. Instead of offering us these crappy deals everyday how about you fix the problems in the game. I enjoy the game less and less Everytime I have to patiently wait for you to give us a bs response
  • DavisDavis Posts: 1
    Nao consigo logar, uso um zenfone3 loguim Sr.hannibal
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    Maybe kabam should enable android users access the prior version.
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    g6a6ulk8bxfq.jpg
  • Dr_DementoDr_Demento Posts: 7
    The probably should have taken the game down for emergency maintenance. At least then Android and iOS users would be on equal footing on the game.
  • Wicked77Wicked77 Posts: 2
    come on already kabam
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Unfortunately it's the players with a small to moderate rosters who were desirous of obtaining Voodoo, that will suffer the most. The guys with huge rosters will all haul ass, adjust their schedules, and get it done anyways. I know since I can make 4-5 mil a day, I'm more worried about my ally members not obtaining Voodoo and also really worried about the ongoing War.

This is totally disastrous for all android users.
  • ZyclonusZyclonus Posts: 3
    Still waiting for this to get fixed
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    edited June 2017
    It's a log in server issue. IOS is a different language than Android OS. I am sure they are separate servers for each OS. We Android users just drew the short stick
  • Utterly unacceptable a brand new update then this bs i was grindind for vodoo and in the middle of AW attack i hope u will componsate us all like u did with the double evade,parry etc yeh exactly what did u give us for spending on potions etc due to your incompetence
  • RooneykRooneyk Posts: 2
    KABAM you should shut down for maintenance this is the most unprofessional company ever if something is wrong and half your customers cant play you should make sure that no one can play or we all can play the fact that there is a huge important arena that most people are going for is up and only the people with a certain phone can put points up is just bogus you should shut this **** down and bring it back when everyone can play
  • Dr_DementoDr_Demento Posts: 7
    Also, these new forums are the worst for finding when mods commenting on things
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    This is becoming disconcerting.

ETA? Do y'all at least know how to fix the problem and working on it?