**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nerf AQ Apocalypse final boss

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Fintech said:

https://youtu.be/9bFHAJVdYds

I do agree that Apocalypse should be tuned down but he is still not impossible to deal with, i soloed Map 7 Apocalypse boss with Tigra and you can use champs like Void or Guillotine 2099 to reverse his regen. With some practice you can dex both of his specials and beat him with anyone although a solo will be difficult with most champions

Makes me want Tigra. Nice showcase, but I would assume you would need to be boosted to get a solo after today
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    -sixate- said:

Fintech said:

I do agree that Apocalypse should be tuned down but he is still not impossible to deal with, i soloed Map 7 Apocalypse boss with Tigra and you can use champs like Void or Guillotine 2099 to reverse his regen. With some practice you can dex both of his specials and beat him with anyone although a solo will be difficult with most champions

Makes me want Tigra. Nice showcase, but I would assume you would need to be boosted to get a solo after today
    Most likely yes but you don't need to solo him, if you time out you can just go back in and finish him as you don't need to parry or block with her, don't even need to heal up
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Treinin said:

Agree. It's almost enough to make you quit AQ entirely. Did we really need a node that stops suicide users from fighting the boss with a robot?

What are you talking about? I’ve already solo’d him with g2099 and I run full suicides...
    You fighting him in M7? If so, by all means, post some vids.
    No map 6 - I don’t want any of that map 7 boss thanks!
    Then bragging about solos to people talking about what a mess it is will not go over well here.
    How am I bragging you clown? The point I was addressing was the guy said in his statement ‘did Kabam need to stop suicide users from fighting the boss with a robot’...

I told him that was untrue, as I had got a solo with a robot.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    What I’m learned so far is to evade the sp1 it like korg wait a tiny bit before he hit the ground.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    OP, im definitely agreed broham. This Apoc is on some serious roids!
    Just wait until day 5..😟
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

How does the corvus timeout strategy even work on apocalypse?

I think wno is alluding to the skill leevl of map 7 alliances
    It's more that it's become damn near impossible to even play with alliances running map 7 bc every BG is setup for basically everyone to have corvus. Either multiple people have to have their paths changed to accommodate one person who doesn't want to bring corvus or you have to suck it up.

I'm going with just not even messing with it currently as it doesn't even matter with the current content direction.

Then you also have entire alliances that would never even get through the map without the timeouts still which I don't like at all but it is what it is.

Basically I think AQ needs some serious attention if they truly want to get people away from the current joke of a situation we have with map 7
    Had the exact opposite effect in our m7 ally. In the Doom AQ season maybe 2 people in my bg had a CG because the lanes needed it. Not for timeouts, but rather because of the champs/nodes. By day 3 of Apoc AQ map, 60% of the ally had cg in their lineup to help with Apoc timeouts.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

How does the corvus timeout strategy even work on apocalypse?

I think wno is alluding to the skill leevl of map 7 alliances
    It's more that it's become damn near impossible to even play with alliances running map 7 bc every BG is setup for basically everyone to have corvus. Either multiple people have to have their paths changed to accommodate one person who doesn't want to bring corvus or you have to suck it up.

I'm going with just not even messing with it currently as it doesn't even matter with the current content direction.

Then you also have entire alliances that would never even get through the map without the timeouts still which I don't like at all but it is what it is.

Basically I think AQ needs some serious attention if they truly want to get people away from the current joke of a situation we have with map 7
    Had the exact opposite effect in our m7 ally. In the Doom AQ season maybe 2 people in my bg had a CG because the lanes needed it. Not for timeouts, but rather because of the champs/nodes. By day 3 of Apoc AQ map, 60% of the ally had cg in their lineup to help with Apoc timeouts.
    Can't say I've seen that before. Certainly possible but far from the norm from any alliance I've spoken with
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Why not just push as far as you can?
    Do you need to complete it each and every day?

If y’all all ko y’all ko
    Get as many points as y’all can those map crystals pretty garbage anyway
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Fintech said:

Good showcase, and remember to the people who are looking at the solo you dont have to solo him u have alliance members im pretty sure 30 champs should be able to beat 1 apocolypse
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    He’s not difficult.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    I've nuked him down with CMM just fine. She isn't the most ideal champ though. It seems like Warlock would handle him just fine though..
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    I don't know about map 6 or 7 guys but in map 5 epic mode CMM just thrash that Apocalypse.