**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for gold ally

lf very active GOLD ally, with line, 9k prestige and able to 100% all 3 bgs in aw and aq

Comments

• AVIZERAVIZER Posts: 16
    We run map 5 (with 3 master 2 epic mods). When we do run map 6 again, we start with 1 BG.
    We earn 4.5 K Glory/wk

Next season of AW will be optional.
    Our team is happy with gold 2 and low stress.

Well organized, strong communication, active but not militant (lol), with approachable leadership.

Line ID: ArtisticVehicle
  • iSlayUiSlayU Posts: 301
    Top2100 ( 250mil ) AQ, G2 AW, looking for a couple after the season 👀

Alliance Tag : ĞӨΜ•Ķ
    Alliance Name : ĞӨΜ•Ķ₹ĂŦŌŞ
    Alliance Rating : 31 million
    AQ Maps : 5x5x5 ( 3 BGs )
    AQ Mods : Master
    AQ Rank : Top 2100
    AQ Score : 250mil
    Starting Prestige : 9,467
    Ending Prestige : 16,630
    AW: Gold 2 ( 3 BGs )
    War Rating : 1380
    Tier : 7
    TZ: EST ( USA 🇺🇸 )
    Prestige: 9000+

Pm if you’re interested !!
    Line ID : islayu1
  • I forgot to mention i need eu ally not us

I forgot to mention i need eu ally not us

We have a Europe BG if you’re interested.

• iSlayU said:

Just found u ingame looks like u are lvl 56 with 5k prestige bud
    Do u play aw?
    Thanks for the offer but will pass

iSlayU said:

Just found u ingame looks like u are lvl 56 with 5k prestige bud
    Do u play aw?
    Thanks for the offer but will pass
    Yes ofc I play AW lol, I ain’t no slacker. I still get work done 😂
  • @Prince_vingador1 are you still looking? We are AQ focused with 275M+ points every AQ and run 2 BGs for AW so that everyone doesn't have to play AW every day. I am looking for 1 strong player like you to join us post AQ tomorrow.
  • @Prince_vingador1 are you still looking? We are AQ focused with 275M+ points every AQ and run 2 BGs for AW so that everyone doesn't have to play AW every day. I am looking for 1 strong player like you to join us post AQ tomorrow.

Would b nice if u could tell me your ingame name or ally name, so i can find u, what do u think?
  • TomElf86TomElf86 Posts: 20
    edited December 2020
    Hey we are looking for an EU player for one of our BG after the season. Aq 5x5 with mods 260mil gold 1 with 3 BG. LINE Is a must for communicaton. Name is Tomelf86
  • AcornagentAcornagent Posts: 128
    Hi bud. We r almost p4 running map 6 and would luv to have u. Add my line for further chat: acornagent
  • Thanks for the offers... will take some time to look into it
  • @Prince_vingador1 sorry, i don't check forums often. My in game name and Line id is same - Champs2020. Let me know if you are still looking.
  • Not sure guys even looking in here, theres always 3 or 4 freeloaders in ally that never join or move but never get kicked.
    Thought would b diferent to look here but in fact same thing every ally.
    Need to join a plat ally probly
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    @Prince_vingador1 we run Map 5, 100% all the time. Gold 2 in war, everybody moves. Been around since 2015, good group of players. In game or on line at DaBills.
  • DarkMalachi2DarkMalachi2 Posts: 73
    Contact us if you want a place to grow your roster, while enjoying the game and camaraderie. We're looking for "good people," who understand that participation, loyalty, and cordial conversation make this game much more enjoyable.

Our Alliance Name: Frequent Fighters United
    Our Line ID: topffforum
  • Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Posts: 54
    edited December 2020
    DaBills said:

@Prince_vingador1 we run Map 5, 100% all the time. Gold 2 in war, everybody moves. Been around since 2015, good group of players. In game or on line at DaBills.

Will check
  • jus sent u a ingame friend request. U can also reach me on discord - FrankenFingerz#8311

we run map 6x5 (400 mil milestone)
    Gold 1 war tier 4
  • jus sent u a ingame friend request. U can also reach me on discord - FrankenFingerz#8311

we run map 6x5 (400 mil milestone)
    Gold 1 war tier 4

I use line but thanks
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    AVIZER said:

We run map 5 (with 3 master 2 epic mods). When we do run map 6 again, we start with 1 BG.
    We earn 4.5 K Glory/wk

Well organized, strong communication, active but not militant (lol), with approachable leadership.

Is line required?
  • AVIZER said:

We earn 4.5 K Glory/wk

Is line required?
    I was trying to tell u, that i dont use discord, i never even mention, on my post im asking for gold ally and with line.
    But thanks i will look into it
  • Still looking for an ally ,previous had inactive players and losing all 3 champs 1st section.

So would b great to get a gold ally , with line, very active , around 9k prestige
    AND would be great to have some skill and not lose all 3 champs on section 1