**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse AQ Boss : Can we take a second to see how restrictive this new AQ boss is.

Comments

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Easy ghost clap
  • I think Kabam need to nerf Mini and Boss. It is too hard really. Making this AQ just annoying and nothing more. Especially Apocalypse with his regeneration. It is ridiculous. Can be situations when for three fights he lose like 5% cause of it. It is not make any reasonable sense for Boss fight. We can’t revive champs like in usual quests. Make it more easier. Remove regeneration at least.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    edited December 2020
    Fintech said:
    lemmy pull out my duped rank 3 6 star real quick :-/
  • As a company actively discouraging the corvus timeout trick, this apoc boss does nothing but encourage that trick. Corvus timeout trick is the cheapest way to beat this apoc boss. Kudos.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    All these posts and no response from mods, typical. Can we get some acknowledgement with this post @Kabam Miike
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★

Maps 4s mini bosses Deadpool gets death touch for 4 seconds after every special attack.
    My 5* R4 Rhulk went in with full health, was touched once, full health gone.
    Very funny 😑

Apocalypse, I can get, but if you can't dex Pool's specials and then not get hit for like 2 seconds this probably isn't a game for you.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Multiple posts, put them together in a thread. Zero responses from kabam. Typical behavior. Hey show me a video of anyone at kabam soloing map 7 apoc on day 1, if you can do that, I promise I'll never post a complaint again. I'll wait for that vid lol. It's way too overpowered. You need to at a very least remove vigor.
  • Is warlock a good option with Vigor?

It’s supposed to be one of the best options. If not THE best one.

Perhaps Mysterio is another. But if you don’t one-shot, the next ones will face him with stun on your blocks. So, Robots remain the best choice.

How does robots work better? Once he has 4 persistent charges you're done for
    See no idea how apoc works but wont ask for help instead just complain
    If you fight with robots only then charges wont go to 4 ever so no stun on block
    what map do you do again?
  • After trying to force myself to bring robots and still basically dying to block damage, day4 and day5 i used corvus and cleared apoc with no items. Took 30 minutes.

Kabam, if your tactic was to force us to use this method, you succeeded.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    You guys really are pissed for not one-sotting the boss? Really? It's 10 players, use them.

We run full map 7 with epics and I don't remember a single time anyone one-shot a boss.

Yes apocalypse is annoying, so was Doom until we learned it.
    Can't complain the first week it's out.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Gregdagr8 said:

Multiple posts, put them together in a thread. Zero responses from kabam. Typical behavior. Hey show me a video of anyone at kabam soloing map 7 apoc on day 1, if you can do that, I promise I'll never post a complaint again. I'll wait for that vid lol. It's way too overpowered. You need to at a very least remove vigor.

Here you are. Now stop complaining.

https://youtu.be/9bFHAJVdYds

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Faseeh said:

rischio said:

Gregdagr8 said:

Here you are. Now stop complaining.

https://youtu.be/9bFHAJVdYds

Sure let everyone use their 6* r3 awakened tigra with suicides. Cuz everyone got them right?

I understand that 5* can do it too but at least remove vigor
    Agreed on this one. One second left on the clock for a 6* R3 too... I thought the whole point of Kabams changes was that if you were skilful enough you could bring almost any champ rather than it being down to a very select few. Keep these style of bosses for EQ where there’s no timer to worry about as well. Mess up once and you’re done for here.

A lot of people are saying they aren’t enjoying AQ anymore in Map 5 I would say 90% of guys are having trouble in my alliance so if that’s a sign of the overall trend then its an indictment on this.

I would urge Kabam to check the data on this similar to when Hyp was first made a mini boss and the node (oscillate?) was too OP, they ended up adjusting it for the ridiculous power gain and how defensive he was. I think the Sentinels were too quick to counter after a special so you couldn’t punish their SP1 as they would intercept you before u could counter attack even if you evaded it entirely so there is precedent here

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Yeah something like that would be good. Kinda over doing fights where I hit him close to 100 times and die due to block damage then get zero points because the regen outweighed all the damage I could do to him
  • DarkMalachi2DarkMalachi2 Posts: 73
    It's the vigor that makes him ridiculous to fight. Hands down.