**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black-ISO market update

neither inflation can justify that exchange rate....

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yeah, not even close to worth it. I don't know what they were thinking with this.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Yeah, not even close to worth it. I don't know what they were thinking with this.

It's for the top of the top who have no use for 5* anymore. It's more than you'd get for duping a 5*, even a max sig.
    Yes but no additional iso. After all not really worth. The featured 6* for 13k is nice :)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This had been already discussed
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Listen Ill say this.....

it is of course not worth the 10k shards they are asking for

for 3* shards you can get 1k 4* shards(890-955 increase from regular dupe)

2k 4* shards for 1k 5* shards(450 increase from max sig dupe or reg dupe)

But 10k 5* shards not even 1k......idk
    Its just one dupe away from being the same amount if you just opened your 5*

If they made it for like 3-5k Id consider it.....i wouldn’t do it immediately, but Id consider it for sure
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    to me you're better off duping 5 stars atlease you get sig stones which u can sell for gold etc
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    You would need 134000 5 star shards to get a six star at this rate
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

This had been already discussed

You gonna send a link this time or what?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

It's for the top of the top who have no use for 5* anymore. It's more than you'd get for duping a 5*, even a max sig.
    Yes but no additional iso. After all not really worth. The featured 6* for 13k is nice :)
    i mean, you think people that don't need 5* are starved on iso?
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    If they need iso they could open 4* crystals🤷🏽 Right??
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    edited December 2020
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

i mean, you think people that don't need 5* are starved on iso?
    Definitely
    6 stars are iso hogs
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    750 shards for 10k?
    Having a 200 lvl hero and doubling it, we have 550 shards a lot of iso -----very very very poor deals
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    JJJmJJJ said:

neither inflation can justify that exchange rate....

Well at most if you dupe a sig 200 5* you can only get 550 6* shards. So in those terms, you are getting more value.
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 130
    My first doubts were as Cavalier, now as Thronebreaker this still puzzles me. @Kabam Miike can we hope to have a better exchange rate in the future? Considering that this offer comes for people that pay for it, I think it should be more convenient.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    You know who this is for? Players who need a small amount of shards for an extra feature right before the sigil expires.

I buy the sigil a couple times per year and I plan to maximize value, saving shards etc. I became Thronebreaker at the start of the month and I haven’t done this trade-in. With that said, here’s the math on it:

1) the bounty will change to 1,000 shards from 750 at the next progression level. That’s how the 4-star/5-star exchange worked.

2) I have 8 champs at max sig. two skill, mutant and science, one tech/mystic and no cosmic. My odds of getting a max sig crystal are very low. This isn’t the case for more advanced players or ones who spend, especially on stones.

3) I have about 45 basic champs I’m missing. These champs get me no 6-star shards. The list of champs that meaningfully impact my roster is as follows: Human Torch, Red Magneto, and that’s about it. There are a handful of champs I’d like to awaken but wouldn’t use an AG on now, some I want just because I like them, or ones that complete a set (Masacre, or invisible woman if I get Torch).

With this split, my expected value for a 5-star is less than 275 shards. I have 40,000 4-star shards for when I start to run low on iso. If I get to the last 3 days of the sigil and it’s the difference between an extra 13,000 shard feature or not, I’ll buy. (I won’t, because I planned this correctly).
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 130
    TyEdge said:

I buy the sigil a couple times per year and I plan to maximize value, saving shards etc.

Players who buy the sigil usually do not do it 1or 2 times a year, but for medium to long periods especially for the increased inventory capacity. Now, IMHO other features like golden circles or solo event, as Thronebreaker, are not enough and only a more competitive shards exchange rate could make it interesting be interesting.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    JJJmJJJ said:

TyEdge said:

I buy the sigil a couple times per year and I plan to maximize value, saving shards etc.

Players who buy the sigil usually do not do it 1or 2 times a year, but for medium to long periods especially for the increased inventory capacity. Now, IMHO other features like golden circles or solo event, as Thronebreaker, are not enough and only a more competitive shards exchange rate could make it interesting be interesting.
    Yeah, well, I’ll never compete with those spenders, but I’m getting 56 days worth of featured crystals and 6 weeks of black iso market/test of the Thronebreaker for buying 30 days of sigil.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i buy the sigil only when put into a situation where things are expiring and i'd rather the bump in inventory rather than use or sell.

as far as the 6* shard offer is concerned, it's not worth it .. .be that a player who has no use for 5* or otherwise. it's just not a good value. i personally would take the ISO and 275 shards over that. but i do understand everyone is different ... to me, it's not worth it ... not even a little bit.