**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can i get Cavalier this month with this roster?

So, the annual crystal for cavalier are way better than UC and for that i want to push towards 6.1
Mags, Hyp and Venom are 4/5.
Wasp, Sabre, Dragon, Morningstar and Colossus are 3/5
Guardian and Dormamu 2/5 and the rest 1/5.
I'm planning to put Guardian 3/5 or 4/5 before my attempted.
The only 6 star that i have is a BPCW so don't even include him in the list

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’d save some units and revives for Crossbones since your highest option is Hyperion.

Other than that, should be relatively smooth sailing to Cav. Good luck!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yeah. Mags should deal with the robots 6.1.6 Sentinel, 6.1.2 Sentinel and Ultron) and Hype can do crossbones now.

Other bosses are fine. 6.1.1 No retreat takes some practice tho. And ideally a heal block champ for sabre

(Hype spam sp1 with despair maybe?)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    6.1.5 Crossbones is easy peasy with Hyperion now. Just heavy spam in the corner. Without bane, it's too easy.
  • GeKGeK Posts: 17

I’d save some units and revives for Crossbones since your highest option is Hyperion.

Other than that, should be relatively smooth sailing to Cav. Good luck!

I have some revive expiring in the inventory, I hope it is enough

Exactly what I did when I was exploring that quest. Heavy spam in the corner and cancel the first hit into a special 1 when power struggle gives you a bar of power. Bait an SP 1 from Crossbones, and counter that with hype's own heavy. Despair is nice, but not needed. His heavies and special 1 are long enough to transfer bane, his damage is big enough to reset the vigor timer at the stated intervals.

I soloed him about 80% of the time with this strat.
    Kill_Grey said:

Exactly what I did when I was exploring that quest. Heavy spam in the corner and cancel the first hit into a special 1 when power struggle gives you a bar of power. Bait an SP 1 from Crossbones, and counter that with hype's own heavy. Despair is nice, but not needed. His heavies and special 1 are long enough to transfer bane, his damage is big enough to reset the vigor timer at the stated intervals.

I meant for the sabretooth boss. But i guess it applies to xbones too lol
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

I didn't use despair or heal block or anything on my first run against Sabretooth. I just waited out his regens lol.
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

I didn't use despair or heal block or anything on my first run against Sabretooth. I just waited out his regens lol.
    I used AA so I can't remember if his regen is a lot so i shoved it in brackets lol. If it isn't a lot then its even better

Kill_Grey said:

Lol, noted.
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    I would do:

Guardian
    Hyperion
    Mags
    Venom
    Colossus

I did my run with less then what you have
    Odinson9 said:

I would do:

Guardian
    Hyperion
    Mags
    Venom
    Colossus

I did my run with less then what you have

Thanks, i will give a try
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank 4/55 the last two champions on your team for cav completion because things’ll go way smoother. Like spidey funko said the only trouble you might have is crossbones but hype should work eventually. You’ll just want to stack up on revives before going in.
    I want to thank you all for the help. I just finished 6.1.6.
    The most difficult fights for me was Sabretooth and Sentinel but the rest was pretty good.
    With the rewards i opened my second 6* and a 5*.

I'm sooooo happy with Quake. I wanted her for so long and I finally got it.
    Thanks again guys!
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    You absolutely can hit Cav with that roster. You can do the vast majority of paths and bosses with just Hyperion.

EDIT:

I’m extremely late, and you already did it hahaha. Congrats man! Big accomplishment
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    GeK said:

I want to thank you all for the help. I just finished 6.1.6.
    The most difficult fights for me was Sabretooth and Sentinel but the rest was pretty good.
    With the rewards i opened my second 6* and a 5*.

I'm sooooo happy with Quake. I wanted her for so long and I finally got it.
    Thanks again guys!

Congrats bro! You got some great champs too!
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Who did you use on the 6.1.6 sentinel boss? Been stuck on him all day.

Who did you use on the 6.1.6 sentinel boss? Been stuck on him all day.

I used Hyperion for that guy. I could solo him but i was too nervous and spend 2 revives
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I'd stay uncollected bro, the rewards are better.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

I'd stay uncollected bro, the rewards are better.

Yeah and plus Uncollected sounds way cooler