**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where's Nick Fury 5* crystal on Incursions store?

fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Did they took the crystal from the store? That one and Quake crystal were the only incursions crystals useful for me. I need those crystals.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The crystals have expired, new crystals have been added to replace them
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166

But why did they took Nick Fury of the crystal? I can't wait more 90 days to open a incursion crystal.
    Kabam is destroying this game.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

But why did they took Nick Fury of the crystal? I can't wait more 90 days to open a incursion crystal.
    Are you new to the game? Most of your posts recently seem to point to that.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

:D Wow. Save your incursions artifacts or buy a different one. These crystals have always worked this way.
    Like I've mentioned above, the crystals have been replaced. He wasn't taken out of the crystal, is just that the crystal is gone now
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    You could have gotten them when it was in store and before it expired?

You could have gotten them when it was in store and before it expired?

I bought the one I could on the limit, got f****** Iron Patriot instead of him and HT. And I have incursions points enough to buy one only now.

The NEW crystals have NEW options. If you don't like any of them, save up your shards for next time, or if you don't want to wait 90 days just buy the 5* basic.

Your picture doesn't help at all.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Then buy another crystal? Literally EVERYONE ELSE in the game has to deal with this "terrible problem". The crystals rotate in and out and everyone adapts and picks whatever they need

Then buy another crystal? Literally EVERYONE ELSE in the game has to deal with this "terrible problem". The crystals rotate in and out and everyone adapts and picks whatever they need

But why some champs repeat and always are on the crystals while others not?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Incursion Crystals are like Featured 5* Crystals ... they change every few months. So just get a new one, because the old ones will never come back.

Nick Fury might come back as an option together with different other Champs someday in the future tho.
    Bought Namor's one, got Spider-Man. This game hates me.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

But why some champs repeat and always are on the crystals while others not?
    This isn’t true at all. A new cycle of crystals comes in every once in a while and with it new champions.
    You got what you bought. RNG is just another irrelevant factor here
    WOLF_LINK said:

Incursion Crystals are like Featured 5* Crystals ... they change every few months. So just get a new one, because the old ones will never come back.

Nick Fury might come back as an option together with different other Champs someday in the future tho.

The crystals goes, but some champs stay. Nick Fury is one of most important champs of the game, it's unfair we don't have a incursion crystal with him always.
    fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

The crystals goes, but some champs stay. Nick Fury is one of most important champs of the game, it's unfair we don't have a incursion crystal with him always.
    Why? The crystals change, just as they always have. They don't need to cater to your specific needs.
    fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

What content are you trying to complete that you absolutely must have Nick?
    Champions don't "stay" in the crystals. The crystals are all different from each other, even to the previous ones.
    It just happens than across all 6 variations of the same rarity crystal, some champions are repeated from round to round. The popularity of the champion in the game doesn't really matter that much
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Why? The crystals change, just as they always have. They don't need to cater to your specific needs.
    Everyone's needs*
    Why are you so defensive about Kabam?
    ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Act 6, Abyss first run... He saves a lot of units.
    fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

You can do Act 6 without Nick, you can do Abyss without Nick. Just focus on ranking up appropriate champions instead of waiting for for the perfect one, it'll speed your progression exponentially.
    edited December 2020
    ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

You can do Act 6 without Nick, you can do Abyss without Nick. Just focus on ranking up appropriate champions instead of waiting for for the perfect one, it'll speed your progression exponentially.
    I love that all players say that, but always want and use the same champs when they have them. Just look AW teams. 8 NFs, 7 Corvus, 6 HTs, 5 Quakes...
    fchskm said:

Crcrcrc said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Everyone's needs*
    Why are you so defensive about Kabam?
    I'm not. This is a basic game mechanic. Open basics if you want him and stop whining about something that will never change.
    fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Love that all players say that, but always want and use the same champs when they have them.
    Because all veteran players have been there and done it through various stages of the game. You're obviously new and have had the fortune of being pampered by free 5 and 6* champs that you don't know how to deal with content when not using the absolute best champs.

I cleared act 5 with a 3/45 Corvus and Medusa, as well as 4/40 and 5/50 5*. A couple of months later I completed act 6.1 with a 4/55 Corvus and Spider Gwen, and 3/45 Medusa, Stark Spidey and AA. Only Stark was duped at that point. It cost me less than 200 units for that entire first 6.1 run over a year and a half ago.

You do not need to have the best champs to do the content with. You need practise, patience, and to expand your overall roster and rank some other champs up to deal with any holes that your roster needs to fill, instead of complaining like a child that you (and everyone) NEEDS certain champs.
    edited December 2020
    ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Love that all players say that, but always want and use the same champs when they have them.
    Because all veteran players have been there and done it through various stages of the game. You're obviously new and have had the fortune of being pampered by free 5 and 6* champs that you don't know how to deal with content when not using the absolute best champs.

I cleared act 5 with a 3/45 Corvus and Medusa, as well as 4/40 and 5/50 5*. A couple of months later I completed act 6.1 with a 4/55 Corvus and Spider Gwen, and 3/45 Medusa, Stark Spidey and AA. Only Stark was duped at that point. It cost me less than 200 units for that entire first 6.1 run over a year and a half ago.

You do not need to have the best champs to do the content with. You need practise, patience, and to expand your overall roster and rank some other champs up to deal with any holes that your roster needs to fill, instead of complaining like a child that you (and everyone) NEEDS certain champs.
    All that to say GIT GUD and "I'm better player than you"? You're pathetic
    I completed uncolected basically with 4* last year (my only good 5* were Aegon unduped and Magik). When I come back this year I focused on side quest before story quest, I did the rest of run only with free revives, as well act 6.1. I won't do act 6.2 just because I focused my time and units and others mode (lol, variants, cav eq).
    Am I complain about any content difficult like hundred of players? I just want to have more chances to get a specific champ that I want, what's the problem about that? Incursions crystal are too restrictive, just 6 of them, with 1 or 2 great champs. I don't see any problem always have some champs in them. Why do you see any problem?
    fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Am I complain about any content difficult like hundred of players? I just want to have more chances to get a specific champ that I want, what's the problem about that? Incursions crystal are too restrictive, just 6 of them, with 1 or 2 great champs. I don't see any problem always have some champs in them. Why do you see any problem?
    You don't get to choose what is too restrictive. Try to get champs like the rest of us instead of complaining about how a limited pool crystal doesn't have exactly what you want in it.
    I think your question has already been clearly answered. Try not to derail the thread
    fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

If you're admitting you're a bad player, then yeah, git gud. Spend time building your roster that you already have. Do every bit of content available to you within your ability.

Youre playing a game of RNG. And once in a while Kabam throws you a chance at better odds for something you want. You don't get to have that all the time. If you don't like how that works, then this game isn't for you. This isn't a game where you can get instant gratification for doing little to nothing.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    fchskm said:

Bought Namor's one, got Spider-Man. This game hates me.

Considering how pointless this thread is I say you deserve it.

Champions get rotated in and out of incursion crystals. If it doesn't have the champion you want, buy a different one or wait. Artifacts don't expire. Deal with it like everyone else in this game can.