**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incredibly hard decision.

So my luck recently has been off the charts but now I'm wondering who should I take up. NOTE if Red guardian wins I can awaken him and take him up about 80 sigs.

Incredibly hard decision. 35 votes

6* Human torch to r2 sig0
97%
DeeparviMysterioGrootman1294SharperthanyouZipioK00shMaanTheRagerdynastyhowlHera1d_of_Ga1actusmgj0630TRONG94RazeStrikeYcatsAaronc94Thicco_ModeBonzodavidKsp_2099Thoye3TSR6225walkerdog 34 votes
5* Human torch to r5 sig0
2%
Negative_100 1 vote
5* Red guardian to r5 sig0
0%

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian wants to ideally be sig 200 and no point in ranking up the 5* torch. He will have less value in the long run.
  • Crcrcrc said:

Red Guardian wants to ideally be sig 200 and no point in ranking up the 5* torch. He will have less value in the long run.

Ok so with that in mind. After I r2 my torch who would take priority next?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Crcrcrc said:

Red Guardian. If you can awaken him he becomes a lot better, but he is a great champ and better than having 2 torches.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Human Torch has one of the weaker Signature Abilities in the game. Even at 200, you can't rely on it activating when you need it to during a quest.

Would need to see the rest of your roster and what content you're working towards to answer your second question.
  • Crcrcrc said:

H3t3r said:

Crcrcrc said:

Red Guardian. If you can awaken him he becomes a lot better, but he is a great champ and better than having 2 torches.
    Yeah I can awaken 2 science champs with my science gems.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    Heres my 5* roster. Didn't include 6* since only 3 of em have an impact with those being Red mags, corvus and torch. Content I am working on is act6 exploration, v1 exploration and waiting on doom for Aol everything else is 100%

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I would probably focus on AoL prep. Doom is not essential for AoL. Sym Supreme is an excellent option but I don't see him on your roster either. You need to target those 2 champs as best you can as you build up Units for Abyss. It seems like you have a couple of good option for a 6R3 so hopefully you can get lucky. once you have at least 5K units, dive into Abyss. If you are still missing Doom or Supreme, you have a couple of options. Aegon can take all of the fights that Doom or Supreme would normally take other than the Cosmics. For those, you can either try and grind through by nullifying with Morningstar or BWCV or by trying to maintain Slow with She-Hulk or Stealth-Suit Spider-Man. Just my 2 cents.
  • K00shMaan said:

I would probably focus on AoL prep. Doom is not essential for AoL. Sym Supreme is an excellent option but I don't see him on your roster either. You need to target those 2 champs as best you can as you build up Units for Abyss. It seems like you have a couple of good option for a 6R3 so hopefully you can get lucky. once you have at least 5K units, dive into Abyss. If you are still missing Doom or Supreme, you have a couple of options. Aegon can take all of the fights that Doom or Supreme would normally take other than the Cosmics. For those, you can either try and grind through by nullifying with Morningstar or BWCV or by trying to maintain Slow with She-Hulk or Stealth-Suit Spider-Man. Just my 2 cents.

Ok and thanks. Since act7 will be releasing soon I am going to try and 100% Asap. Hopefully act7 gives me either cosmic or science.