**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I get some clarification on gifting event please

So it says that you need to be apart of an alliance for 14 days before you can contribute to your alliances rank for the event and claim the rewards.

Exact wording from Kabam:
ALLIANCE GIFTING
IMPORTANT:
- Users must be a member of their alliance for 14 days before they can contribute points towards the event or claim rewards.

In order to better address player concerns over some unsportsmanlike behavior in previous years, we are implementing additional measures to ensure we maintain the integrity of the gifting events. Players who have been members of an Alliance for less than 14 days will be unable to contribute points towards, or claim rewards from, the Alliance Gifting Event.

Now, does this mean that we would need to be set in our alliance as of right now to be eligible for ANY rewards from rank rewards? As now would be the cutoff for the 14-day period seeing as the event starts on 12/21 at 10am PST. Or if I were to join a new alliance after AW rewards come out would I just have to wait a couple of days before contributing to the rank rewards for gifting?

Seems a bit of bad timing because a lot of people will change alliances after AW rewards come out. But if I can still switch and will just have to wait a couple days that is fine too.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    So if you join 13 days before the event, you have to wait 1 extra day when it starts to contribute points. You can still gift, but no points towards the milestones. This is how all of the alliance milestone events have worked. Once the 14 days has passed, you may start adding points to the total. It will not count points to the total that were earned during the 14 day period. Then you will be eligible for rank rewards.
  • og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    Crcrcrc said:

So if you join 13 days before the event, you have to wait 1 extra day when it starts to contribute points. You can still gift, but no points towards the milestones. This is how all of the alliance milestone events have worked. Once the 14 days has passed, you may start adding points to the total. It will not count points to the total that were earned during the 14 day period. Then you will be eligible for rank rewards.

That's what I figured, but their wording made it a little confusing lol. Because it would be like a 2-3 day waiting period AFTER the gifting event starts if I were to move somewhere else considering AW seasons ends in like 30 hours or so. So I wouldn't be able to start contributing to the gifting event until the 23rd or 24th
    og_steele said:

Crcrcrc said:

That's what I figured, but their wording made it a little confusing lol. Because it would be like a 2-3 day waiting period AFTER the gifting event starts if I were to move somewhere else considering AW seasons ends in like 30 hours or so. So I wouldn't be able to start contributing to the gifting event until the 23rd or 24th
    Exactly
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

If you have been a member of the Alliance for 14 days or more, before the start of the Gifting Event, then you should be able to contribute points immediately! Otherwise, if you have spent less than 14 days as a member of your Alliance, before the start Gifting Event, then you will only begin to contribute points once you're 14-days old in the Alliance.

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you Boo!
  • og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

If you have been a member of the Alliance for 14 days or more, before the start of the Gifting Event, then you should be able to contribute points immediately! Otherwise, if you have spent less than 14 days as a member of your Alliance, before the start Gifting Event, then you will only begin to contribute points once you're 14-days old in the Alliance.

It does thank you very much
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

What level do you have to be to gift?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Will you all the the rewards that were there before you joined after 14 days?
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    Texas_11 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Will you all the the rewards that were there before you joined after 14 days?
    I'm wondering about this too. If the alliance already got to lets say, 3rd milestone, would the first 2 not ever be available? Or would the first 2 only be available after the 14 day period is over?