**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for 2 Star Spider Piggy! This is a fantastic trend.

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
Lately KABAM has been very generous with the 2 star new champs. While they are more than likely not going to get any use in any major content (other than Variant 5 of course), I think that it's really cool that they give us a chance to get an opportunity to try out the characters. That doesn't even include how they've put the new champs as rewards in the arena milestones. It's so easy to complain when KABAM doesn't do things the way the "community" wants, but these are the kind of moves that tend to go unappreciated. Hopefully we'll see stuff like this continue moving forward.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Couldn't agree more, these free 2* champs (even Immortal Hulk) still do really good damage and can basically roll through content for new accounts. I've been making alts to stack up units for gifting and these free champs are so great for just zooming through the content
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    ... i love this new trend. Yay for a free 2* piggy!
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I don't think I'll be using a 2* in variant 5. Doc Voodoo as a 3* was hard enough

I do agree tho. People claim they're useless, but they are nice collectibles. Not a bad reward every once in a while

I think he meant V4
    Yeah. Sorry about that. The one where there are star restrictions. LOL