**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote supreme vs sorcerer supreme

Which is better ? And why

Symbiote supreme vs sorcerer supreme 42 votes

Symbiote supreme
45%
Disbanded_pensTendersquadRagnarok13BuckyBruhRabangaAmazing_Demon05FrostyNickelCtfz35Skillful_starDarkDuelistStuDSodishika123Rohit_316ScrubhanCrcrcrcWill3808The_Sentry06Negative_100Fancyson 19 votes
Sorcerer supreme
54%
BendySIlverProfessorAlbi⁴7²00⁴Christoskiller10or_StrongColonaut123BadPullsMarcoRemeliMeebletonKill_GreyOGAvengerIron_Patriot_is_litMother_FlerkenSpeedro420dangarang122Thicco_ModeTheInfintyMCOCHazzaFluffy_pawsJaximos 23 votes

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Didn't we do this earlier this week? IMO both are on the same level - depends on the opponent.

Sym S - more damage if they bleed and nullify is easier to access (it js thappens passively), has safeguard with sp2 & sp3 to tank sp3s
    Sorc S - more utility (slow, regen on block, armor break, energy resistance) but nullify is not passive (needs you to make contact with them during and right after specials) and nos afeguard for sp3s.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    the WAR it was destined to happen.
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Come on we need a hands down answer ;)
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Sorcerer supreme
    After playing SS, I can surely say that you cant compare her to Symbiote,i mean a lot of mystics deal with buffs with but sorcerer can slow or armor break permanently and can heal easily from the regeneration on block mechanic that can used as a perfect block that actually heals you.
    Well there can ONLY be ONE supreme :) doesn't help that both are called SS
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    sorcerer = more utility
    sym = king of nullify

just my opinion, not looking for arguments.
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Sorcerer supreme
    Sorcerer reminds me of dr strange before the nerf. She is different but i see some dr strange in her

Sorcerer reminds me of dr strange before the nerf. She is different but i see some dr strange in her

Actually symbiote supreme seems closer with the SP2 and nullify ;p not to mention the SP3
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It really depends on what you need. If you need a good all-around Mystic Quester, Kali's your girl. But if you need a strong, big damage nullifier that can control buff heavy fights, SS is your man.
    Etjama said:

It really depends on what you need. If you need a good all-around Mystic Quester, Kali's your girl. But if you need a strong, big damage nullifier that can control buff heavy fights, SS is your man.

I have doom and Bwcv at 6r3 so definitely not my main go to
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme
    Both have their uses ...but What Sym. Supreme can do no other mystics can do ..that is. Nullifying buffs as soon as they tigger without making contact ..

What Sorcerer can do, Claire can do too and ofcourse Doom too ( except regen) .

So i will go with Sym. Supreme.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

I have doom and Bwcv at 6r3 so definitely not my main go to
    Same, I've got Claire and Doom at 6* R2, so she wouldn't be my main if I was to pull her. But if I come across any troublesome buff heavy matchups, R5 SS is my dude.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Both have their uses ...but What Sym. Supreme can do no other mystics can do ..that is. Nullifying buffs as soon as they tigger without making contact ..

Doom can nullify regeneration
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Etjama said:

yeah exactly. sym works so incredibly well for some fights and reminds me of doom, but kali all around is great. the only thing i dont like is her damage, especially if you need to keep up sp1s for nullify
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Sorcerer is better. I did variant 5 paths with her fighting opponents with 15k attack each, and finished with 100% health without any boosts or items. I literally only used sym for one fight there: powerful from afar Medusa, and that was just because I felt like.

Her nullify/buff control is not dependent on RNG. I just throw my SP 1, stay close to opponents, and watch their buffs spontaneously disappear. When it comes to dodging specials, sorcerer has simply spoiled me. I used to loathe the sight of punishers, apocalypses, etc with >10k attack since their specials just tear through your block. That was until I got sorcerer.

Sorcerer supreme has slow with which she can counter annoyances like nightcrawler, sym Spidey, the Champion, footloose, heavy hitter, juggernaut, and so much more. With her armor break, she shuts down Champs like Emma, killmonger, etc. There's a lot other applications of her abilities, these are the ones I can recall.

I've had a 5* sym supreme for a while now, and he's gonna stick at rank 3 until I wanna do abyss, or get a mystic rankup gem cuz I don't wanna waste resources on him.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme
    Gardener said:

Rohit_316 said:

Doom can nullify regeneration
    I know ..i meant he can't regenerate
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
    Rohit_316 said:

Sorcerer can do what no other mystics can do- apply slow, regenerate on block/intermittent passive regeneration that's not based off of damage dealt to the opponent. All of her effects can trigger without having to make contact with the opponent as well.