**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 6* R2

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm nearing my next 6* R2 for my alt account, and I'm trying to focus on champs that I don't use as much or have on my main account. To that end, I don't have as much experience with these options, so I'm looking for any insight you may have on ideal rotations or the key benefits they bring to the table.

My alt account is Cavalier, and has made initial clears of Variant 2, 3, and 5. I'm looking to focus on the Variants (minus V1) and start progressing further into Act 6.

Next 6* R2 18 votes

6* Guillotine 2099 (unawakened)
72%
Xva23Amazing_Demon05Kill_GreyEtjamaEinfachSoDarkDuelistAmnetiesCrcrcrcYeetusTheFoetusMalinmaddark_king_hyperionJoshKosh557tofuシ 13 votes
6* Punisher 2099 (unawakened)
0%
6* Sentinel (unawakened)
5%
JragonMaster170 1 vote
6* Symbiote Supreme (unawakened)
22%
TSR6225SpideyFunkoWill3808Gardener 4 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why haven’t you done v4 yet? I’d say it’s easier than some of the ones you’ve done
  • 6* Guillotine 2099 (unawakened)
    really @SpideyFunko you were the only person who voted for symbiote supreme lol
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @SpideyFunko It wasn't until recently that I had viable counters for the Electro and DPX bosses in the first chapter. V4 1st time is definitely going to be one of the next targets, though I have a decent villain roster on this account so it may come after my 1st pass of V6 when that drops.

@SpideyFunko It wasn't until recently that I had viable counters for the Electro and DPX bosses in the first chapter. V4 1st time is definitely going to be one of the next targets, though I have a decent villain roster on this account so it may come after my 1st pass of V6 when that drops.

Yeah that sentinel will definitely be a big help. Do you have a Sasquatch to pair him with?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★

Yeah that sentinel will definitely be a big help. Do you have a Sasquatch to pair him with?
    I did recently get a Sasquatch on the alt. He's currently R1, but I can definitely focus on ranking him up.

I did recently get a Sasquatch on the alt. He's currently R1, but I can definitely focus on ranking him up.
    I would suggest running him with Sentinel if he’s five star or higher for the synergy. It’s really helpful especially when Sentinel is unduped