**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 compensation query

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
When it comes out soon, will it be customized according to people who completed act 6 and others who completed till 6.1 (cavalier) ??

OR

There will be customized compensations for people completing act 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4

Just asking so that I dont use my units for revives in 6.2 and wait for those potions accordingly to the compensation.

Comments

• BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

Well act 7 comes out Wednesday so I would like compensation before it drops. I have all other content completed so I don't have anything to throw revives at anymore.

agree...
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★

Well act 7 comes out Wednesday so I would like compensation before it drops. I have all other content completed so I don't have anything to throw revives at anymore.

If you have all other content completed, wouldn’t you want the compensation package at the exact time Act 7 drops? Why before, so you can let that expiration timer tick a little more? I’m fairly certain that Kabam has chosen to time the release of the compensation package to coincide with the next chapter release so that everybody has content to use it on. Could be today or tomorrow. I really hope this prediction doesn’t age poorly.
  • Wicket329 said:

If you have all other content completed, wouldn’t you want the compensation package at the exact time Act 7 drops? Why before, so you can let that expiration timer tick a little more? I’m fairly certain that Kabam has chosen to time the release of the compensation package to coincide with the next chapter release so that everybody has content to use it on. Could be today or tomorrow. I really hope this prediction doesn’t age poorly.
    No act 7 comes out tomorrow and Variant the following week. Nothing will expire. Stay out of end game conversation if you don't know what you're talking about.
    Wait v6 drops the following week 💀💀
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So what is this compensation about? Is it only for people for completed act 6?
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    EARLY JUNE
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

JessieS said:

People who have completed certain parts. Basically, the difficulty spiked drastically between Act 5 and Act 6 - it was initially raised on launch, but with Book 2 beta, it came up again.

As a result they nerfed act 6 into the ground making it in line with where it should be - and stupidly easy for many of those who have already 100%d or been cavalier for a fair amount of time.

As a result, as a gesture of good will theyre compensating players based on how much of the pre nerfed content, to try balance some of the differences in completion / exploration costs.

(Gesture of goodwill, as they've stated they don't have to, and other games do not offer compensation for modified content - I know I'll get some backlash for that term 😂)
    So I recently got Cav Does this mean I will get some minor compensation for chapter 1 of act 6 as well?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

Personally if Kabam wanted Everyone to shut up about compensation then they should of gave a hard date on when comp would be in. Instead they were vague and this is what happens. People want it. People are waiting to get what they deserve. Respect it

They did set up the date. They do so on plenty other cases as well, and we still have these type of threads getting spammed everyday.
    It is unnecessary, and also not allowed to. A single thread to discuss the topic is good enough, which is one that was created months ago
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

People who have completed certain parts. Basically, the difficulty spiked drastically between Act 5 and Act 6 - it was initially raised on launch, but with Book 2 beta, it came up again.

As a result they nerfed act 6 into the ground making it in line with where it should be - and stupidly easy for many of those who have already 100%d or been cavalier for a fair amount of time.

As a result, as a gesture of good will theyre compensating players based on how much of the pre nerfed content, to try balance some of the differences in completion / exploration costs.

(Gesture of goodwill, as they've stated they don't have to, and other games do not offer compensation for modified content - I know I'll get some backlash for that term 😂)
    So I recently got Cav Does this mean I will get some minor compensation for chapter 1 of act 6 as well?
    No, if you did it recently it means you did it post-nerf. 6.1 has barely been tweaked too, top of my head just the Crossbones fight.