**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hi developers app exchange of players in the game between classes, please!

2»

Comments

• Hi there!

@olegpetrov80326 Could you go into more detail on what you'd like to see from our teams with your suggestion? :)
    Hello if you have a relationship to the development of the game I want in the game was the goal after the fight and not just knocked out please. I don't have the animation.I'd like to finish the fight with a nice combo or super attack!
    That gives the synergy bonus?
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    Hi there!

@olegpetrov80326 Could you go into more detail on what you'd like to see from our teams with your suggestion? :)
    Hello developers what had happened with the game? Why is it so terribly buggy? The picture falls, the movement of strali slow, intermittent, during the special attacks of the Champions disappear, I only hear the sound and special attack is not triggered first, before such was not, since the last update, it became so!
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Stroke?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Lol I love how many comments this has
    Lol I love how many comments this has
    My game was buggy after the last update, this was not!
    Svain wrote: »
    Stroke?
    My game was buggy after the last update, this was not!
  • I’m fluent in Russian, Slovak, Czech, and Ukrainian... and I understand a bit of polish... you could try it lol... cuz ur English iz no veree whale
    I’m fluent in Russian, Slovak, Czech, and Ukrainian... and I understand a bit of polish... you could try it lol... cuz ur English iz no veree whale

После обновления последнего у меня игра стала медленная , тормазит сильно игра во время боя, картинка западает и всё в таком духе, раньше не было так, что это?
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    lol i clicked on the subject title because i didn't understand it. i was hoping to read your comment to get more info.
    kinda funny.
    I'd like to agree with your suggestion, but i don't know what it is.

LOL, I opened it for the same reason

And same here...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna share with you something my Spanish teacher told us a few years back. Never, ever rely on google translate, because it just comes out as a jumbled mess after it’s translated.
    I’m gonna share with you something my Spanish teacher told us a few years back. Never, ever rely on google translate, because it just comes out as a jumbled mess after it’s translated.
    I translate through yandex.translate
    My game is buggy after update, why?

take in a good union, my became boring
    Olegpetrov80326@gmail.com
    Nick in game - geroi komiksov

• SO its passed 2 week having AQ tier bug.

Any bug which is benificial for player you always takes immidiate action. Take back all his rewards and ban him for your mistake.
    Now we are suffering this issue since 2 week. Still no reply from your side. We lost many AQ crystals of milestone and AQ rank reward. YOu all really dont care.

#Kabam is full of bugs now