**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brag to me about your roster!

Yes, you read that right: This is a safe space for people who want to show us their MCOC roster, crystal pulls and achievements.

Wheither you are a new player who just got your first 3*, or an endgame player who just explored Abyss of Legends, I encourage you to share your joy with the rest of us!
The first 10 people who post a video or screenshot from MCOC will get a personal, encouraging response from me.

The rules are simple:
- Write in a positive, uplifting way.
- Give positive response to others.
- Get positive response in return.

No brag-blaming is allowed in this thread.

Wanting to let the world admire your brand new boots, your brand new car or your brand new Dr Doom is a natural urge to have.
And as long as you don't act like like your luck and/or achievments make the new guys first 3* pull insignificant, you are more than welcome to share your progress with me and the rest of us.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Got Goldpool out of 10 of his crystals when they came out in 2018. I also got 5* Sunspot out of his Calendar crystal recently. I remember pulling 5* Sym Supreme out of a Sym Supreme GMC that was given to all the players for a Legend Run thing, I don't really remember. Recently I was able to do the John Mulaney challenge for a relatively cheap cost and was able to get 6* Luke Cage, 5* Arkus (from the Nexus), and 5* Yellowjacket
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    1rst ever 5* was QUAKE
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

My roster is so good, I want the game to become more difficult to complete with it. B)

Okay...?
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I just got 5* Cosmic Ghost Rider. Not far from getting him to r5.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I'll just post my top mystics, which I love: 6sr2 BWCV, Sym Supreme and Dragon man, all awakened; 5/65 Doom, Morningstar, Magik, Mojo, and Sorcerer Supreme, all awakened and max sig.

I have a 5* Quake and have solod LOL fights with her. Haven't used her in Act 6 at all

Gotta say stronk and still not use her

Enrage timer: *exists*
  • ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50

Got this dude from epoch cavs legitimate R3 option

Got this dude from epoch cavs legitimate R3 option

Dude, that’s AMAZING! And to get him as your 5th 6* ever... wow! I can assure you that a lot of whales are jealous of you. So many have spent tons of money to get him without success.
    Even his synergies are incredible! 👍

Got Goldpool out of 10 of his crystals when they came out in 2018. I also got 5* Sunspot out of his Calendar crystal recently. I remember pulling 5* Sym Supreme out of a Sym Supreme GMC that was given to all the players for a Legend Run thing, I don't really remember. Recently I was able to do the John Mulaney challenge for a relatively cheap cost and was able to get 6* Luke Cage, 5* Arkus (from the Nexus), and 5* Yellowjacket

Nice, mate! Goldpool is such a rare champ to have, and Sunspot is one of the few Beyond God Tier champs that I’m still hunting for.
    As for Luke Cage, I’ve heard that the Cavalier science node turns him into an absolute beast! 👍

Haji_Saab said:

My roster is so good, I want the game to become more difficult to complete with it. B)

Lol, this strikes me as a pretty pleasant ”problem” to have! 😆
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    I want aegon so bad
    Pintzz said:

You have a rank 3 6* G99?! You are amazing!
    Pintzz said:

Man, this is about as good as it gets. 🤯 You even put celebrities like Seatin to shame! Your top 3 is pretty much my dream team. My 6* Cap Marvel is at rank 3, but still unawakened, and my 6* CAIW and Fury ... doesn’t exist. 😄
    And that duped Apocalypse will be such a sick asset for you in the years to come!

Kill_Grey said:

I have a 5* Quake and have solod LOL fights with her. Haven't used her in Act 6 at all

Gotta say stronk and still not use her

Enrage timer: *exists*
    They can't counter evade
    After second enrage, they gain a permanent unstoppable, unblockable AND passive power gain. There's nothing Quake can do against that.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I swear im still gonna get disagree spammed. But thats okay.

I am hoping for 6* BWDO, otherwise my next skill r3 will be Ronin. I also want to dupe 6* CMM and pull 5/6* CGR.

Edit:oh boy that isnt the correct order.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Im embarassed to show the rest dont judge me

Half your 6* roster is good(domino may be overrated but she isnt bad), and the other half is absolute garbage. That mags is beautiful though.

That’s a really solid 5* roster! You seem to have covered a lot of areas with your maxed rank 5s: damage output, buffs, debuffs, immunities, the magic of Archangel and the LOL/AOL expert Aegon.
    A lot of great rank 4s too! Who will be your next rank 5?