**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss is not accessible for many android users due to

units NO
due to this stupide bug that started since 27.2.5 back on July!! so 6 months ago!!!!
and literally 70% of Android bug and investigation thread is all about it with no avail (press fight - game freeze)
can we have a time line please? I have like 14k farmed units but I'm not gonna waste 1min per try waiting for it to start loading!
and we are likely to get act 6 compensation very soon, the only end game content left for me is Abyss and the loading SUCKS!!
don't ask for my device, because most if not all Android devices have this bug ever since that patch came out, including flagships and such.( Xiaomi note 8 pro)

please Kabam give us a dead line or a date, or at least tell us you made progress fixing it, it's so frustrating updating the game every month and see that the bug is still there (it's not just Abyss, it's also in AQ and LOL as well)

Thanks

Comments

• Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72

units NO
    due to this stupide bug that started since 27.2.5 back on July!! so 6 months ago!!!!
    and literally 70% of Android bug and investigation thread is all about it with no avail (press fight - game freeze)
    can we have a time line please? I have like 14k farmed units but I'm not gonna waste 1min per try waiting for it to start loading!
    and we are likely to get act 6 compensation very soon, the only end game content left for me is Abyss and the loading SUCKS!!
    don't ask for my device, because most if not all Android devices have this bug ever since that patch came out, including flagships and such.( Xiaomi note 8 pro)

please Kabam give us a dead line or a date, or at least tell us you made progress fixing it, it's so frustrating updating the game every month and see that the bug is still there (it's not just Abyss, it's also in AQ and LOL as well)

Thanks

I have a brand new S20, loading is very fast but as you said lots of lag during the fights. It's really frustrating
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I've lagged a bit but I don't think I've ever died in a fight because of it