**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 compensation query

Comments

• HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★

They did set up the date. They do so on plenty other cases as well, and we still have these type of threads getting spammed everyday.
    It is unnecessary, and also not allowed to. A single thread to discuss the topic is good enough, which is one that was created months ago

Well if these threads are spams than Kabam would have merged them. If u don't like these threads than u can always choose not to click on it.... Why do u guys have so much problem with these threads?? Do u loose units in the game whenever someone make such threads??
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

They did set up the date. They do so on plenty other cases as well, and we still have these type of threads getting spammed everyday.
    It is unnecessary, and also not allowed to. A single thread to discuss the topic is good enough, which is one that was created months ago

Well if these threads are spams than Kabam would have merged them.
    And they did that as well. You can search it around somewhere.
    Still plenty of these threads are being created every day.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Well act 7 comes out Wednesday so I would like compensation before it drops. I have all other content completed so I don't have anything to throw revives at anymore.

If you have all other content completed, wouldn’t you want the compensation package at the exact time Act 7 drops? Why before, so you can let that expiration timer tick a little more? I’m fairly certain that Kabam has chosen to time the release of the compensation package to coincide with the next chapter release so that everybody has content to use it on. Could be today or tomorrow. I really hope this prediction doesn’t age poorly.
    No act 7 comes out tomorrow and Variant the following week. Nothing will expire. Stay out of end game conversation if you don't know what you're talking about.

Silly me, not being an endgame player.

I am well aware of when the content drops. Which is why in the post you quoted, I said that tomorrow could be a good day for the compensation to drop because it will coincide with the Act 7 release.

I agree that it likely won’t expire with this content coming out, I was just inquiring about why you so desperately want compensation *before* the content drop rather than *with* the content drop.
    I see 88% on that abyss run lol. It's good bro I want it now because I intend to complete the content within a few weeks so no time for anythng to expire anyways.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Love how guys get mad about comp posts, don’t click on the thread if you don’t wanna see it. Personally if Kabam wanted Everyone to shut up about compensation then they should of gave a hard date on when comp would be in. Instead they were vague and this is what happens. People want it. People are waiting to get what they deserve. Respect it

Love how you can tell us not read or click on a thread but heaven forbid others tell people not to continuously make threads on the same topics.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,902 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Well act 7 comes out Wednesday so I would like compensation before it drops. I have all other content completed so I don't have anything to throw revives at anymore.

If you have all other content completed, wouldn’t you want the compensation package at the exact time Act 7 drops? Why before, so you can let that expiration timer tick a little more? I’m fairly certain that Kabam has chosen to time the release of the compensation package to coincide with the next chapter release so that everybody has content to use it on. Could be today or tomorrow. I really hope this prediction doesn’t age poorly.
    No act 7 comes out tomorrow and Variant the following week. Nothing will expire. Stay out of end game conversation if you don't know what you're talking about.

Silly me, not being an endgame player.

I am well aware of when the content drops. Which is why in the post you quoted, I said that tomorrow could be a good day for the compensation to drop because it will coincide with the Act 7 release.

I agree that it likely won’t expire with this content coming out, I was just inquiring about why you so desperately want compensation *before* the content drop rather than *with* the content drop.
    I see 88% on that abyss run lol. It's good bro I want it now because I intend to complete the content within a few weeks so no time for anythng to expire anyways.
    Lol yeah, I figured I’d wait until this gold boost hits to do my last path because that’s just a free extra million gold. Can’t turn that down.

In any event, I just don’t see any effective difference between it dropping now or tomorrow, which is why this genre of post seems silly to me now. But if tomorrow comes and goes without the compensation being released, I’ll be right there with y’all with the questions

Well if these threads are spams than Kabam would have merged them.

And they did that as well. You can search it around somewhere.
    Still plenty of these threads are being created every day.

But most of the times they have not merged this type of threads..

Because they clutter up the page you put them on. Making it harder for people to see more important threads.

If something is really very important than compensation threads can never clutter over them. ... Any discussion goes up only when their are more no of comments on it... On compensation threads like this more than half of the comments are about that these threads should be made or not..... If u guys stop attacking on the people who make these discussions than their will he less comments and these discussions will not remain even on the first page.....

Because they clutter up the page you put them on. Making it harder for people to see more important threads.

If something is really very important than compensation threads can never clutter over them. ... Any discussion goes up only when their are more no of comments on it... On compensation threads like this more than half of the comments are about that these threads should be made or not..... If u guys stop attacking on the people who make these discussions than their will he less comments and these discussions will not remain even on the first page.....
    Or people can just stop posting them which prevents them from being commented on.

Or people can just stop posting them which prevents them from being commented on.

The OP has posted this discussion for the first time.... Every time some other individual post such thread but on the other hand people who criticize these persons are mostly same.... These 4-5 people are the real reason that these threads remain on the first page... Your views might be different and I am ok with them but for me these 4-5 persons should be told to stop....
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

The OP has posted this discussion for the first time.... Every time some other individual post such thread but on the other hand people who criticize these persons are mostly same.... These 4-5 people are the real reason that these threads remain on the first page... Your views might be different and I am ok with them but for me these 4-5 persons should be told to stop....
    The OP could have just commented on the hundreds of other threads about the same thing.

https://youtu.be/nyLdQZZQGuE
    This is the problem. All you have to do is type Compensation in the search bar and tons of threads pop up. For as many comp threads that pop up, I'll tell them to stop just like this one. We don't need more of them.

• Excellent film. Saw the sequel with the other half at the cinema, no children everyone was an adult - shows a classic
    Wiredawg1 said:

Think people want the comp or at least know what it is so they can plan stuff out. Waiting till last min specifically if they are thinking about doing a legend run where the comp will help them on saving units. Comp should of already been sent out. Not this waiting to the last min

How will having the compensation help you plan for content that you haven’t seen yet? Furthermore, Legends runs timers don’t start until you start the quest, so getting your bundle of potions and boosts today vs. tomorrow has no impact at all on your run time.

I get it, y’all. I also am extremely curious about the compensation. Having 100% all of Act 6 prior to any needs, I’m looking forward to this. But getting it today provides no tangible benefit over getting it tomorrow. If it doesn’t come tomorrow, then there will be at least some grounds to complain. But right now it’s just impatience. Chill. The items will be there when you need to use them.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Actually having the comp let’s you plan on when you are going to do it instead of possibly wasting more units then what you would if you had the comp.
    Wiredawg1 said:

Actually having the comp let’s you plan on when you are going to do it instead of possibly wasting more units then what you would if you had the comp.

It's permeant content. It's not going anywhere.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Think people want the comp or at least know what it is so they can plan stuff out. Waiting till last min specifically if they are thinking about doing a legend run where the comp will help them on saving units. Comp should of already been sent out. Not this waiting to the last min

How will having the compensation help you plan for content that you haven’t seen yet? Furthermore, Legends runs timers don’t start until you start the quest, so getting your bundle of potions and boosts today vs. tomorrow has no impact at all on your run time.

I get it, y’all. I also am extremely curious about the compensation. Having 100% all of Act 6 prior to any needs, I’m looking forward to this. But getting it today provides no tangible benefit over getting it tomorrow. If it doesn’t come tomorrow, then there will be at least some grounds to complain. But right now it’s just impatience. Chill. The items will be there when you need to use them.
    Some people want to use compensation before they start abyss. It's not that complicated. You know what could actually stop these threads? Kabam responding directly with a time and date.
    Wiredawg1 said:

I think you’re missing the conversation here. I think we are operating under the assumption that compensation will be released *at the same time* as Act 7. So players will still have the resources when it comes time to do the content.

Again, I agree that it would be bad for the content to drop before the compensation because players will blitz through it (I among them) and then receive the compensation package too late for it to be useful.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Wicket329 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Kabam responding directly with a time and date.
    agree !!
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Wiredawg1 said:

It's permeant content. It's not going anywhere.
    But comp is not. As you can only hold it in inbox for 30 days then 14 in overflow...those who do legend runs also only have a 30 day window. To players who are f2p knowing what comp is helps them plan so they don’t needlessly waste units

Wicket329 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Some people want to use compensation before they start abyss. It's not that complicated. You know what could actually stop these threads? Kabam responding directly with a time and date.
    Right, but this is a compensation package for people who did some or all of Act 6 pre-nerf. Many have already 100% all of the content in the game and have nothing that they can use consumable resources for.

That is why it makes sense for Kabam to wait until the release of Act 7 to roll out a compensation package. That way it guarantees that every single player in the game has a use for the items. I would have also liked the package prior to one of my abyss runs, but I can see why this method works best for all players.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    they are coming out. one of my alliance mate got them, they are consumables.
  • Arifutera said:

they are coming out. one of my alliance mate got them, they are consumables.

He isn't kidding
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    No, I wasn't kidding, I have screenshots from my mate
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    really? can i see a pic pls :)
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Arifutera said:

No, I wasn't kidding, I have screenshots from my mate

pls show I want to know thanks