**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 compensation query

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Arifutera said:

No, I wasn't kidding, I have screenshots from my mate

r/lying

Edit:

r/tellingthetruth
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    oh my god
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Thank god. Now bring on the complaint posts with all the disappointment.
    forums gonna go to hell guys! see you all on the other side
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★

holy. bruh people gonna be MAD mad
    based on progression before the nerf
  • For me, i only beat the 6.2.6 champ pre nerf. Didn't start 6.3.1 till after, just for perspective

He completed one run on champion before the nerf, no runs in 6.3/6.4 and didn't 100% 6.2
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Well, it's progression based. Let's just wait to see what will be given to those that had 100% it pre-nerf
    Bruh for something this small to take so long to release, it baffles me. This could have been released a week after the nerfs took place.
    Arifutera said:

He completed one run on champion before the nerf, no runs in 6.3/6.4 and didn't 100% 6.2
    Well I'd lead off with that next time.
    anyone do a full initial clear of Act 6? I want to see that compensation and I sadly do not have my phone on me at the moment

Well, it's progression based. Let's just wait to see what will be given to those that had 100% it pre-nerf

Would be interesting, I explored 100% before the nerf, still waiting to see what will I get
    is this gonna be the main thread of discussion? I saw @Unio77 opened a thread but it's gone. it's better to make an ACTUAL discussion thread instead of having everyone piling on here imo
    It was @HI_guys but he still did Act 6 content pre nerf

is this gonna be the main thread of discussion? I saw @Unio77 opened a thread but it's gone. it's better to make an ACTUAL discussion thread instead of having everyone piling on here imo

That's because it wasn't constructive. Jumped straight to calling it underwhelming.
  • HI_guys said:

For me, i only beat the 6.2.6 champ pre nerf. Didn't start 6.3.1 till after, just for perspective

But the champion boss compensation was send a long time ago wasn tit
    Yeah, this comp is progression in act 6 based. I beat the champ before both nerfs and didn't continue act 6 until after the nerfs so that's what they sent me.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’ve done it 100% ages ago and I haven’t got it yet. I’ll post it as soon as I get it though
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    But yeah. Prepare for Forum Hell as people start to complain.
    HI_guys said:

I did both 6.3&6.4 beofre the boss nerfs. Except the GM but he didn't change anyway.

@HI_guys initial clear or 100%
    I wasnt able to read the ENTIRE thread as it was deleted to fast but I'm pretty sure he just said he would be underwhelmed by what was given to people who had done later Act 6 content. and he followed up by asking thoughts about the comp
  • HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

For me, i only beat the 6.2.6 champ pre nerf. Didn't start 6.3.1 till after, just for perspective

But the champion boss compensation was send a long time ago wasn tit
    Yeah, this comp is progression in act 6 based. I beat the champ before both nerfs and didn't continue act 6 until after the nerfs so that's what they sent me.
    Oh you mean no retreat change? That explains it
    Yeah, I did it before that. And so I had only completion runs in 6.2 and then a little explore pre nerf of 6.1 I think.
    edited December 2020

That's because it wasn't constructive. Jumped straight to calling it underwhelming.
    Lol is it not?
    I can bet you weren't head over hills with it
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Anyone do act 6 100% before nerf, and if so how’s the comp?