**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 compensation query

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    @HI_guys then it would have probably been the comp for 6.1 and 6.2 as you didn't clear the original 6.3 and 6.4 right? unless im not getting something
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Anyone do act 6 100% before nerf, and if so how’s the comp?

I have. Haven’t gotten it yet
    anyone NOT do 100% but do an initial of all Act 6 BEFORE the changes
    Oh, ok that explains it
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    I did 100% pre-nerf. Whenever I get my message, I’ll post it here.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

is this gonna be the main thread of discussion? I saw @Unio77 opened a thread but it's gone. it's better to make an ACTUAL discussion thread instead of having everyone piling on here imo

That's because it wasn't constructive. Jumped straight to calling it underwhelming.
    Lol is it not?
    I can bet you weren't head over hills with it

Just got mine. Initial clear. I'm fine with it. Those 30% boosts are great. I did mine before any changes though.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

is this gonna be the main thread of discussion? I saw @Unio77 opened a thread but it's gone. it's better to make an ACTUAL discussion thread instead of having everyone piling on here imo

That's because it wasn't constructive. Jumped straight to calling it underwhelming.
    Lol is it not?

Just got mine. Initial clear. I'm fine with it. Those 30% boosts are great. I did mine before any changes though.
    Le sigh. I only did 6.1 before the nerfs hit.
    No comp for me 🥴
    HI_guys said:

Unio77 said:

Lol is it not?

Dang that looks sweet. The champion boss alone is worth more revives than than half of Act 6
    I spent less for champion than I did for Grandmaster. I suuuuuuuuuucked at that fight.
    Ok that looks a lot better for initial Act 6. I'm gonna need that for clearing 7.1 and more Act 6
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    I
    completed about 76% including 100% in 6.1 and multiple paths in 6.2,6.3 and 6.4...
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    compensation will come December 31st lol
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Unio77 said:

Lol is it not?

Dang that looks sweet. The champion boss alone is worth more revives than than half of Act 6
    I spent less for champion than I did for Grandmaster. I suuuuuuuuuucked at that fight.
    Lol me too. All those people saying it's the best fight in the game. bought like 8 team revives for that one
    Reverse controls is always my problem. It's my kryptonite.
    So from what I am seeing rn, it's a same comp for everyone who; did an initial of 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4. I have no idea if a full exploration will be different though
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    @Kabam Miike where is my compensation ? some peope stil missing in my ally
    HI_guys said:

Lol me too. All those people saying it's the best fight in the game. bought like 8 team revives for that one

Well I also used used 20 level 1 revives on grandmaster in the first attempt but in next attempts it was always 5-6 revives..... So I am pretty happy with grandmaster fight....
  • MasterlosMasterlos Posts: 9

I
    completed about 76% including 100% in 6.1 and multiple paths in 6.2,6.3 and 6.4...

Can you tell me before which update? Before the nodes/champs change or when act 6 had crazy attack values?
    edited December 2020
    Masterlos said:

I

Can you tell me before which update? Before the nodes/champs change or when act 6 had crazy attack values?
    Before the attack values....
    Also after the attack value update but before node/champs change I had comepleted about 92%....
    Broken said:

Kabam Miike" where is my compensation ? some peope stil missing in my ally

It'll come. Just give it some time.
    just wish Kabam did a forum post saying what we would all get. like when they made those 12.0 changes
  • MasterlosMasterlos Posts: 9

Masterlos said:

I

Please tell me that this is a joke
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    I'm very grateful for the compensation. I think Kabam did a very fair job with the revives and the 30% boosts are absolutely huge.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Masterlos said:

I

Also after the attack value update but before node/champs change I had comepleted about 92%....
    I did 6.1 before the changes to it but after the 6.3 and 4 updates. Am I still eligible?

• Idk about you guys but this surpassed my expactions and this was what I got for having 6.1 100% the rest 1 path through.