**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 compensation query

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    So I'm confused. This compensation is only for those who did, at the bare minimum, a completion run in ALL of act 6 right?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

So I'm confused. This compensation is only for those who did, at the bare minimum, a completion run in ALL of act 6 right?

Some of it yes. Mine is initial clear through act 6 before changes were made. We haven't seen anything from someone who has 100% act 6 before nerf.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Not ONLY but also
    I didn't get it yet and have only completed up to 6.2... I'll just assume it will come later then.
  • MasterlosMasterlos Posts: 9
    I realy hope that this isn't the final compensation, and we get something like 'waves' of compensation in order for the consumables to not expire. For example in 1 week we get another compensation like that and so on
  • Masterlos said:

I realy hope that this isn't the final compensation, and we get something like 'waves' of compensation in order for the consumables to not expire. For example in 1 week we get another compensation like that and so on

Act7 releases tmr then variant the next week. You should have plenty of time to use these resources.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    What about those who did a run of 6.1 before the nerf. Any info on that?
    edited December 2020
    H3t3r said:

Masterlos said:

Act7 releases tmr then variant the next week. You should have plenty of time to use these resources.
    I know that, but I don't want to believe that we are gonna get only 20 revives

If we get only 20 revives then I will have no incentive to 100% whatever content comes out, cause in 1 year it will be nerfed (if I don't quit until then)
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

Unio77 said:

is this gonna be the main thread of discussion? I saw @Unio77 opened a thread but it's gone. it's better to make an ACTUAL discussion thread instead of having everyone piling on here imo

That's because it wasn't constructive. Jumped straight to calling it underwhelming.
    Lol is it not?
    I can bet you weren't head over hills with it

Just got mine. Initial clear. I'm fine with it. Those 30% boosts are great. I did mine before any changes though.
    i did a clear of act six before the nerf but i still havent recieved mine. :( when did u get urs?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m done it 100 and stil havt got mind yes ikow it one the ways
  • Masterlos said:

H3t3r said:

Masterlos said:

I know that, but I don't want to believe that we are gonna get only 20 revives

If we get only 20 revives then I will have no incentive to 100% whatever content comes out, cause in 1 year it will be nerfed (if I don't quit until then)
    Thats on you.
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    edited December 2020
    I got exactly the same compensation as my friend, We had both done initial completion and 6.1 100% but I had also 100% almost all of 6.2 (only a few paths against Mordo left). Considering that 6.2 and especially 6.2.2 Sinister was heavily nerfed that seems very weak to me
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    I did 100% of Act 6 before changes. Nothing yet.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

Unio77 said:

is this gonna be the main thread of discussion? I saw @Unio77 opened a thread but it's gone. it's better to make an ACTUAL discussion thread instead of having everyone piling on here imo

That's because it wasn't constructive. Jumped straight to calling it underwhelming.
    Lol is it not?
    I can bet you weren't head over hills with it

Just got mine. Initial clear. I'm fine with it. Those 30% boosts are great. I did mine before any changes though.
    i did a clear of act six before the nerf but i still havent recieved mine. :( when did u get urs?
    wait never mind. i think im going blind coz the compensation was right there in my mail lol.
    Canucks37 said:

I got exactly the same compensation as my friend, We had both done initial completion and 6.1 100% but I had also 100% almost all of 6.2 (only a few paths against Mordo left). Considering that 6.2 and especially 6.2.2 Sinister was heavily nerfed that seems very weak to me

How many revives exactly?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Did a complete of act 6 before the nerf and a full explo of act 1...where is my compensation?
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    edited December 2020
    Masterlos said:

Canucks37 said:

We both got 20 revives, 12 energy refills etc, what everyone else in this thread is posting.
    Canucks37 said:

Masterlos said:

Canucks37 said:

We both got 20 revives, 12 energy refills etc, what everyone else in this thread is posting.
    Ok, so we are probably gonna get the full compensation in 'waves'
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

100% act 6 fully compensation. Would have much preferred more revives as opposed to higher level ones

Still capped on the lv3 ones after the last compensation
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I could have em @Rockypantherx :)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

I could have em @Rockypantherx :)

Oh don’t worry, I’ll find some way to use them

Abyss path 2 here I come I guess
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

100% act 6 fully compensation. Would have much preferred more revives as opposed to higher level ones

Still capped on the lv3 ones after the last compensation

I would prefer that as well. Seems like the champion boss compensation was better.

But yeh sure, will help with Abyss this month, since I'm planning to do the 4 paths left with minimum or no units usage at all
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Terrible comp for those that finished early. Consumables are not the way, they expire.

Not ok.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I’m not surprised ther just change the lvl2 out I’m not made it free. Just witch there where lvl2 revies and not only lvl3
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Yeah. I agree with Rocky, more revives is preferred to higher level revives. Honestly, and I know I’m gonna get flack for this, but I’m disappointed with the comp. it doesn’t really cover a significant cost of what it took to clear the old act 6. I expected something more substantial than just consumables. But I’m content with the package, they didn’t have to give us anything so I’m happy.