**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R3 help please

PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve just completed abyss and it was nice enough to give me a science t5cc. However it’s put me in a difficult decision 😅

I’ve only done completion in act 6 and all variants/abyss/laby. I not sure which one will help me do completion in book 2 tomorrow and then 100% in act 6. I also have both already Max Sig as a R5 5*. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Next R3 help please 66 votes

R3 Thing Sig 20 6*
7%
DOKTOROKTOPUSDeaconTRONG94SwarmOfRavensdark_king_hyperion 5 votes
R3 Human Torch undupped 6*
92%
TheJallibuffajrBpn88855RotellySungjLvernon15BlaargoStrikerrx8Texas_1110or_StrongColonaut123kekhanAptxRookiieThatOneMasterGamerQacobDart1981Karatemike415StevieManWonderEtjama 61 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Personally I’d go torch
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I took torch to r3 and he is a great boss slayer in almost any map
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Torch or wait. If u already have him 5/65 Sig 200 there’s no point in either UNLESS this gets u Thronebreaker. If already TB I’d wait. If not TB go torch. You’ll get so much more use from him on a daily basis
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Easily Torch unless you're looking for prestige.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Torch for sure. Not only will he help you more in Abyss Exploration, he'll help you more in general.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    MetalJake said:

Torch or wait. If u already have him 5/65 Sig 200 there’s no point in either UNLESS this gets u Thronebreaker. If already TB I’d wait. If not TB go torch. You’ll get so much more use from him on a daily basis

I have Cap IW and CG as a R3 already. Not sure who else I would save it for to be honest. Will most likely be Torch with those results already lol

Not even close. Actual utility, and DPS in his matchups are better than almost anyone I know of. The man is probably used more than a few of my 6*s. Absolute boss slayer

This is actually very good to know. I have a few R2 which I don’t use lol don’t really want to make that mistake with a R3.
    I think it’s a land slide for Human torch, I’m not looking for prestige just another great R3. From what’s been said here and the votes HT will be a far better R3.

Thank you all for your input and options 🤙 HT it is to R3 tomorrow.

I think it’s a land slide for Human torch, I’m not looking for prestige just another great R3. From what’s been said here and the votes HT will be a far better R3.

Thank you all for your input and options 🤙 HT it is to R3 tomorrow.

Dude r3 thing, he will sit on AW defend and you can just forget about him.
    I play low tier AW lol I like spending my glory on rank up materials instead of pots for AW. I also have a general rule which I done with my 4/5* is once I have a full team of a maxed rank then I do a defensive rank up. 2 more then I’ll look at a defender 😆

Did you vote HT by mistake?

• R3 Thing Sig 20 6*
    thing is an overpowered defender with him you could get another t5cc quickly and then go for the torch