**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 compensation query

12346»

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

100% act 6 fully compensation. Would have much preferred more revives as opposed to higher level ones

Still capped on the lv3 ones after the last compensation

Are you happy with what you got? Honestly they could have given something more but I don't know what
    I’m happy aside from the revives. Revive quality doesn’t mean much, it’s the quantity that matters. Feels like they skimped a bit there
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

100% act 6 fully compensation. Would have much preferred more revives as opposed to higher level ones

Still capped on the lv3 ones after the last compensation

I would prefer that as well. Seems like the champion boss compensation was better.

But yeh sure, will help with Abyss this month, since I'm planning to do the 4 paths left with minimum or no units usage at all
    Absolutely agree. Would have preferred 60 20%’s. Then again, wouldn’t we all. Good luck on your abyss paths
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Anyone got comp for initial 6.1 clear before nerf?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Terrible comp for those that finished early. Consumables are not the way, they expire.

Not ok.

Then sell it all.
  • DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Posts: 46
    Well I did an initial completion of Act 6 pre-Nerf and got nothing, my “Compensation” message included nothing, in the mailbox, it’s a letter icon instead of the chest

• Yeah. I agree with Rocky, more revives is preferred to higher level revives. Honestly, and I know I’m gonna get flack for this, but I’m disappointed with the comp. it doesn’t really cover a significant cost of what it took to clear the old act 6. I expected something more substantial than just consumables. But I’m content with the package, they didn’t have to give us anything so I’m happy.

I can feel the same way as I spent way more doing a completion run of old act6 but most of that can be chalked up to me playing badly or not bringing in the right team. And yeah they didnt have to give us anything so Im thankful they gaves us something.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Terrible comp for those that finished early. Consumables are not the way, they expire.

Not ok.

What on God's green Earth were u expecting?
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Yeah. I agree with Rocky, more revives is preferred to higher level revives. Honestly, and I know I’m gonna get flack for this, but I’m disappointed with the comp. it doesn’t really cover a significant cost of what it took to clear the old act 6. I expected something more substantial than just consumables. But I’m content with the package, they didn’t have to give us anything so I’m happy.

I explored 100% Act 6 in the first week of the 6.4 release. I am happy to receive this as it will make 7.1 exploration easy, less stress on my current inventory. I mean, when I did Act 6, I wasn't expecting any compensation - it was all sunk cost. Would I prefer something else, something more customized for the units I may have used on items back then...? sure but I'm ok with getting this.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

Yeah. I agree with Rocky, more revives is preferred to higher level revives. Honestly, and I know I’m gonna get flack for this, but I’m disappointed with the comp. it doesn’t really cover a significant cost of what it took to clear the old act 6. I expected something more substantial than just consumables. But I’m content with the package, they didn’t have to give us anything so I’m happy.

I 100% also before any nerf and agree , looking at champ 6-2-6 comp i thought we would get something a lot better then this..
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I 100% also before any nerf and agree , looking at champ 6-2-6 comp i thought we would get something a lot better then this..
    I forgot about the 6.2.6 Champion boss comp when I made that post. Compared to that, this is pathetic.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    edited December 2020
    So from reading various posts and believing everyone of how much act6 content they have done pre nerf , I come to the following logic
    1) People who completed 100% act6 got 20 level3 revives
    2) People who did initial completion of act 6 but did atleast one of either 6.3 and 6.4 100% got 10 level 3 and 10 level 2 revives
    3) people who did initial completion of act 6 got 20 level 2 revives
    4) People who did even upto 98% act6 but have even only one chapter remaining in act 6.3 and 6.4 both recieved same compensation as that of act6 initial, i.e. 20 level2 revives
    5) People who have done completion till act 6.2.6 got nothing
    6) People who did initial completion of act 6 after attack update but before champ/node update got 1 level 2 revive.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Anyone got comp for initial 6.1 clear before nerf?

Why would you get comp for that...
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I was disappointed at first but its just in time for act 7 so I will put everything I just received to good use.