**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spinning Crystals vs Popping Crystals? (Which has been luckier for you?)

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
Alright this has been interesting to me for a bit but I mean I feel like popping them has given me better luck (I mean there is no way of really saying that's true since it is still reliant on RNG lol).....regardless what do ya'll think?

Spinning Crystals vs Popping Crystals? (Which has been luckier for you?) 114 votes

Popping Them
48%
PalanthraxbuffajrFineDogCaTaClyZmAlex13369MityAntKnorr7227Mqc19Sw0rdMasterRbk19Ad2020Gaurav_ChampReferenceThe_Blue_Jaguarredsoxpatsfan89zeezee57anubhavdivinegamerCosmicspiderman777KGold29kubricknolan 55 votes
Spinning Them
51%
XxicylovexXPsychoakumaMhd20034H_B0MBBuckyBruhAlbi⁴7²00⁴rcm2017playinggameletColonaut123WRIRHonaway_23RockypantherxJAATKINGOGAvengerDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusMrspider568Thicco_ModeXdSpoodermanxDDarkDuelist 59 votes

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    .....I Saw :disappointed: I have a science t5cc if you don't have one yet.....you can have it
    @Xmas-Monke

also....Well how about for 5* or 6*? Pop those?
    @Agent_X_zzz oof lol
    Im always anxious when I spin crystals, so I never know if I wanna pop'em or spin'em
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Popping Them
    I don’t know about all the time, but about a month ago I got my 4th 6* who was Doctor Doom, and I popped him out of my 3rd ever cav crystal. So I may be bias
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Spinning Them
    Popping stuff has never gotten me something I want, but I don't do it much, so
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Popping Them
    Pop all day, any god luck I get comes from a pop

Also there’s a lot more disappointment when the reel’s facade disillusions you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Popping Them
    Popping prevents the troll over disappointment
    edited December 2020
    @Xmas-Monke If I have OG abom at r3 Id have him at r3 too
    : )
    : O
    : )
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Popping Them
    When Kabam already told you that your champ has been decided once you open the crystal and those champs appears during spin are just “for entrainment purpose” and those NF and Doom stopping right next to your 6* Diablo are not real, then why still spin?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    This is tough. I ALWAYS spin my crystals. That was until these new Cavs. In my mind I was like “Imma pop 10 of em just for the crazies.” Then BOOM! 5 of them were five stars! With SPIDER HAM! Crazy luck so I can’t chose.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Not sure!
  • This is a hard one. For awhile popping was the luck, then having my girlfriend spin was lucky...no I'm all out of luck and have no where to go
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Spinning Them

I like spinning them, taking the pain slowly...

Exactly. Unless you pull a 6*. Like apoc.
    for sure I'm in a huge rut cuz I like doing both haha
    IM NERVOUS AS HELL ALREADY just thinking about the next featured crystal opening hahaha

This is a hard one. For awhile popping was the luck, then having my girlfriend spin was lucky...no I'm all out of luck and have no where to go

• for sure I'm in a huge rut cuz I like doing both haha
    IM NERVOUS AS HELL ALREADY just thinking about the next featured crystal opening hahaha

This is a hard one. For awhile popping was the luck, then having my girlfriend spin was lucky...no I'm all out of luck and have no where to go

Me too. I'm 20K away from having enough for 10 of the next featured
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Include pep and pop or pep and spin
    @GinjabredMonsta SAME
    im 30k away (or technically 28k since im gonna buy one from black-iso store)
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Spinning Them
    Spinning keeps my blood pressure rates maintained as they run low sometimes..
    @Iryse id like to test out a heart monitor when i open those crystals just to see how much it jumps lol
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    Popping Them
    to be honest in the new cavalier when i popped ten i got 1 6 star , many 4 stars and little 3 stars and when i spinning them i just get screwed over
  • @GinjabredMonsta SAME
    im 30k away (or technically 28k since im gonna buy one from black-iso store)

Best of luck!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Neither.
    @ABG Oh for sure I agree with that
    Should not rank up on champs that are like Abyss focused or needed for ally def.
    Otherwise just isn't fun ranking up someone you don't want to
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Spinning Them
    I’ve always spun crystals. The only ones I pop are things that aren’t important or large stacks.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Before I've spun but then my luck turned sour, so I started popping and so I got my first 5* Torch and Doom from 2 consecutive crystals. Later it went south when I popped dual skill/mutant ones, so started spinning again and then got Sunspot and Omega Red.

I change the other way if I feel I get too many bad pulls so yeah no real preference.