**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision AOU glitch [Fixed]

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Can you confirm whether or not this issue only manifests in Arena as many have said? I don’t want to take Vision into AW of this might happen.

I tried using him in monthly event quest and nothing strange happened...
    can't tell that I'm sure 100% because as you I have to test him in AW too..
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_
    How is the progression to fix Vision AoU and other Power Burn champs going?
    15.0 update was days ago and the promised to fix them especially Vision AoU, hadn't been fulfilled yet. If you guys can fix the recent gold glitch and exploitation issue within 48 hours since it happened, I have a high hope on the team to handle this ASAP.
    I'm disappointed but I still need to have the slightest trust and hope on you guys to fix this or else you guys might not pay an attention to this if this was a rant instead.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    And I'm waiting for my vision to power burn like he used to. Oh wait he's still sucking ass!!! Thanks kabam glad to know your still incapable of doing your jobs stay stupid and carry on
  • Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that we are aware of this and we are working to get it resolved. I know this is frustrating to have in-game and that it's bothersome having to wait, but hang in just a bit longer. Wolf had mentioned we're trying to fix this across the board which in turn means the process is going to take a little bit longer as it is more than just Vision being affected by this.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Did you guys just changed something today because of the strange vision specials hurt himself instead of the opponent bug different people saw today ?
  • RinzlerRinzler Posts: 23
    Do you guys have a separate server for test data? Not just pushing each bug fix attempt out to the live game coz the performance just goes downhill
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    So sadly 15.1 is coming and Vision still won't be fixed: https://playcontestofchampions.com/v15-1-release-notes/
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Wow its nearly 2 months...i mean...wow...i...wow
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    It’s inexcusable that this still isn’t fixed
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    edited September 2017
    Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that we are aware of this and we are working to get it resolved. I know this is frustrating to have in-game and that it's bothersome having to wait, but hang in just a bit longer. Wolf had mentioned we're trying to fix this across the board which in turn means the process is going to take a little bit longer as it is more than just Vision being affected by this.

Frustrating? See how frustrating this is.
    Map 6, power gain path with Vision AoU. Your enemy has 2 bars of power. Special one. Nothing happens. He gets to third power bar. Special one. Nothing happens. For whatever reason he doesn't launch the third attack and I have time to throw him a new Special one. Nothing happens. Third attack. I am dead.

There is nothing that can compensate this frustration for so many weeks now. If it happens in arena, great. But Map 6, for "·$%/)=/ sake.
  • SuraSura Posts: 89
    But when does patch 16 actually slated to come out Now?
    You never get a straight answer. Just give us the truth.
    I have an idea. Why don't you allow us to rent a champion of our choosing for that time Period? At least we would have a usable champion!
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It wouldn't be patch 16, it would be Version 16.0. It'll probably come at the end of the month, for the new event quest and 6*. Then if the trend continues, we'll need a 16.1 patch 2 weeks later.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Vision still not fixed AHAHAHAHA...
    I read the hot fix has been done. True?
    I just fought Vision and his power drain still has Zero damage attached to It?
    So let me guess, all things still Fubar right?
    Working in AQ and quests for me. What part of game are you fighting vision? Was he duped?
    Not duped.
    Fighting in versus mode. I only see Power Burn working. I see no direct damage of an opponent.
    Hotfix, no. But the full update yesterday should have fixed it. Did you do the update?
    Yes full update.
    After his L1, I only see the Power Burn in red, and the actual decrease of the opponents power bar.
    I do not see Any damage *numbers* showing on my screen, be it in Grey (normal damage) nor do I see any yellow (critical daamage).
    Can someone confirm? Is this a visual bug?
    I have had at least 8 arena fights with both Visions and all is well.
    Are your visions duped sempa?
    Do you have any 3* duped Visions to try sura.
    Yes high dupe level for both.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    It's like this for 3 months
    Thank you both for helping. My Vision AOU is 4* at 3/4.
    As I mentioned, I just can't see the damage numbers registering on the screen in any color whatsoever.
    Example. Ablitzes like Fury show in Orange, Regen in Green, Bleed in Red etc. Power Burn name does show in Red but just the actual words.
    I can not see anywhere on my screen that shows the damage I inflicted and how much in actual numbers. It must be there but it's some how hidden from sight. Can someone confirm they land even a critical showing in yellow after they executed special of any 1 2 or 3?
    Wait? Now are we saying that some people CAN see the actual numbers but others cannoTo?
    WTF. I am confused
    Let's it put it this way. Even when an opponent is blocking, and Vision uses Specials, there are no visual *numbers*, which normally shown in *grey*, show on the screen.
    So this champ is still not working right.
    Any word from Kabam on this? It was stated in the patch notes that Vision was fixed. It is clearly not.
    where or when is from Kabam comments. I would like to keep track as there are so many.
    I only experienced this problem originally when i awakend my 4* vision, which now for me seems sorted. That’s why I was asking you to try any duped 3* vision you had sura incase the duped/non duped bug behaviour has reversed.
    Here is my test.
    Specials for L1 or L2 for all this.

Vision (original) 1* not duped. No damage numbers show. Only words Power Burn in Red show.

Vision (original) 2* Duped. No damage numbers show. Words Power Burn in Red show, and Power Steal in Green show.

Vision (AOU) 2* Duped. No damage numbers show. Words Power Burn in Red show and Power Steal in Green show.

Vision (AOU) 4* Not Duped. No damage numbers show. Only words Power Burn in Red show.

I did this all in quick matche versus. So it is consistent.

To mention, any punches, or kicks work normally. That is grey numbers are visual and yellow are visual .
    I tested both mine after reading your post and I get damage numbers every time.

So other than not seeing numbers, are they actually doing damage?
    Yes i believe so. I let the opponet get a full bar. I count the total hits, say 2 punches, 1 Power Burn activation, it kills. But on that Power Burn activation, no actual numbers, grey or yellow, show on my screen. Ever!