**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collection - part of the game?

MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
Collection is part of the game, gathering as many champs as you can, somewhat Pokemon style. I have heard this view expressed quite a few times.

My question is, what will happen when wish Crystal's come?

I personally have little desire to collect all of the champs. I like to play the game at leisure and ideally with champs that are fun to play and help me complete the content.

I am assuming that wish crystals, if they were to become common or highly accessible, could significantly reduce the acquisition of the less desirable, higher rarity champs.

Comments

• Wish crystals will most likely give you a chance at a select pool of champs but not guarantee what you want from jt
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I'm expecting that you choose a selection, let's say 30 champs. How many people are realistically going to put the less desirable champs in their 30?

I can't see that happening.

We can already see more people opening dual crystals rather than basics. Given more focussed returns, I'm expecting plenty of players to take that option.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You are acting like we will get a lot. More likely that we will get maybe 1 or 2 total available in Act 7 completion and exploration. It will be too rare to devalue anything.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

You are acting like we will get a lot. More likely that we will get maybe 1 or 2 total available in Act 7 completion and exploration. It will be too rare to devalue anything.

I'm thinking that they will be the next step following the dual crystals and as such be available for 5* then 4*.
    I think 6* crystals are going to be kept in the model we have for as long as possible.

Since 5* champs are the meta for now and many players are looking for specific champs, that's where I think the impact could be seen.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how they are implemented.