**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beat the Grandmaster like 20 minutes before Book 2 came out...

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
Here are some rewards

Pretty much the only good thing was BWDO, which has looked super cool but I haven’t gotten to play around with her before. Also the T5CC, still trying to get the full catalyst to make Thronebreaker.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Here are some rewards

Pretty much the only good thing was BWDO, which has looked super cool but I haven’t gotten to play around with her before. Also the T5CC, still trying to get the full catalyst to make Thronebreaker.

not the sorcerer Supreme
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★

Here are some rewards

not the sorcerer Supreme
    Ahh yeah that’s true, but I did just get Doom and I already have BWCV maxed.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Here are some rewards

not the sorcerer Supreme
    Sorcerer does things that neither of them can even dream of doing.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Here are some rewards

not the sorcerer Supreme
    Wait, you chose to awaken Invisible Woman or Modok instead of getting a new Sorcerer Supreme? I would've gone with Sorcerer but I guess it's your account.

Kill_Grey said:

Here are some rewards

not the sorcerer Supreme
    Same for Doom/claire to Sorcerer, but I do agree that Sorcerer should've been chosen
    I have all, and still prefer to go with sorcerer most of the time.

All except a 5*+ Doom actually.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Here are some rewards

not the sorcerer Supreme
    Same for Doom/claire to Sorcerer, but I do agree that Sorcerer should've been chosen

I have sorcerer R3 gonna be my next r4, but Doom has one of the best power control methods in the entire game imo. Similar to P2099
    Doesn't matter if he can't regenerate, counter evade or unstoppable. Neither can he armor break.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Here are some rewards

not the sorcerer Supreme
    Wait, you chose to awaken Invisible Woman or Modok instead of getting a new Sorcerer Supreme? I would've gone with Sorcerer but I guess it's your account.
    I would've gone Modok for animations. Such a beautiful man
    Apps like Tinder exist if you're looking for beautiful men. You'll have better luck there than here, in a mobile video game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Here are some rewards

not the sorcerer Supreme

I have sorcerer R3 gonna be my next r4, but Doom has one of the best power control methods in the entire game imo. Similar to P2099
    Doesn't matter if he can't regenerate, counter evade or unstoppable. Neither can he armor break.
    Evade and regenerate alright
    Unstoppable he kinda counters with his heavy stagger and armor break w/ Mr F synergy ( @Lvernon15 uses this too)
    I can’t be bothered to read, what we on about?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Here are some rewards

not the sorcerer Supreme

Evade and regenerate alright
    Unstoppable he kinda counters with his heavy stagger and armor break w/ Mr F synergy ( @Lvernon15 uses this too)
    I can’t be bothered to read, what we on about?
    doom can do cool stuff
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Lol I definitely chose Sorcerer supreme, just didn’t screenshot when I selected her. Good to know she is still definitely worth it even with those other champs.