**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking to spend for Gifting Event

I'm looking to spend 5k+ units or so in the gifting event and I'm searching for an alliance that will be going for max rewards.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    You're more than welcome to join my alliance. I wouldn't say we'll get top 1% alliance rewards, but we were in the 11% to 25% range last year. Those in the top alliances will be spending at least 25K units minimum per person or more
  • felini8686felini8686 Posts: 8
    Don't know which max rewards you mean but 5k is pretty much a medium unit spend on the gifting event . Not even close to the top of the alliances, especially now when many people did not spend their units on the Cyber weekend deals :P
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117

You're more than welcome to join my alliance. I wouldn't say we'll get top 1% alliance rewards, but we were in the 11% to 25% range last year. Those in the top alliances will be spending at least 25K units minimum per person or more

Yea I don't expect to be in the top 10% or anything I just want to do decent but make sure to get all of the milestone rewards
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117

Don't know which max rewards you mean but 5k is pretty much a medium unit spend on the gifting event . Not even close to the top of the alliances, especially now when many people did not spend their units on the Cyber weekend deals :P

I meant milestone rewards
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I couldn't remember if we got all of them last year or not, but getting top 25% I'd think we got all of them or atleast most of them. If you want to join us my ingame name is Deadp00l87 (with two zeroes) We're only a Silver 2 alliance that run map 4 and 3
  • Sent you a message on line