**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1: Brave New Battlerealm!

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Yeah then I read that wrong because Kabam made it confusing when they stated what is inside of 2.1.1 and then included went back 1 level up to say there was 4 chapters in all of Act 2.

"Below we’ve broken down the fundamentals of what you’re going to find inside Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1 (or Book 2.1.1 for short)." - I'm expecting that to mean what is being released next week only. But yeah, I get it. Should be 6 quests so we'll get the quests rewards that were stated in MSD's tweet shown above
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Is “Muscle Wizard” a D&D reference? Hehehe
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Love the new Mythic title ( even though i know i'm never going to get it
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Pretty decent rewards tbh.

Is it possible to have the T5CC selector as a “Selector” (like the XMas Gift) that can be stored in the inventory and opened whenever?

Haven’t been too big a fan of deciding what class right away before opening up the other random ones.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

Rewards look great but what about 5 stars shards? 0 5 star shards for the whole thing?

5 Stars are not the Focus for these rewards. There will still be plenty of places to get 5-Star Shards, but we wanted to focus these rewards on 6-Star Roster depth and progression.
    I’m hav a question do u hav to record your book 2 legend run. And summits it that’s how I’m read it
    Nope! It's still all on our end. Just make sure you finish it within 24 hours of starting your first fight!
    Wait, starting your first fight? So that means I can go in myself and scout rather than having to get others to report for me what everything is like?
    Yep! Only fight times are being taken into account.
    And entering the quest but not fighting won’t start the 24 hours?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Pretty decent rewards tbh.

Is it possible to have the T5CC selector as a “Selector” (like the XMas Gift) that can be stored in the inventory and opened whenever?

Haven’t been too big a fan of deciding what class right away before opening up the other random ones.

It sucks but kabam have always maintained that selectors like that are supposed to be for what you have at the minute, but yes i agree they should be able to be used after you open crystals. I'd even be happy with the selector popping up an hour after you finish, giving you time to open the crystals. Might be a bit OP to keep selectors indefinitely
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

So my only real "complaints" are that there is minimal t2a included. I know we get a solid bit from AQ now but it is still very slow compared to what the rank up requirements are. Otherwise I do think the rewards are solid. Good enough that I'll be working on the content pretty soon after release but I do think the minimal t2a is an issue. That's a really minor complaint.

Isn’t it like 9 plus the 7 in the rankup gem?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    If I pause the fight, will pause time count as fight time? Just curious, don't think it's reasonable to attempt legends run with r2 6*s
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

If I pause the fight, will pause time count as fight time? Just curious, don't think it's reasonable to attempt legends run with r2 6*s

Yea it will count unfortunately
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Can you guys make the legends titles available up to 300? There’s such a problem with Mercs that people like myself won’t even stand a chance at getting in the top 100. Increasing the amount of titles available should help.
    Alternatively, can you make Weapon X available through a challenge or something? Like if you do 7.1 itemless, you get a 6 star Weapon X

Or get rid of any merced legend runs would be another solution
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Can you guys make the legends titles available up to 300? There’s such a problem with Mercs that people like myself won’t even stand a chance at getting in the top 100. Increasing the amount of titles available should help.
    Alternatively, can you make Weapon X available through a challenge or something? Like if you do 7.1 itemless, you get a 6 star Weapon X

Yes but I don’t see Kabam doing that. They haven’t yet and it’s not like they don’t know who the mercs are
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Yes but I don’t see Kabam doing that. They haven’t yet and it’s not like they don’t know who the mercs are
    My most problems with mercs is if there ban the account it doesn’t go of mers so there personally just charge people money and doesn’t care for tgere account if it get ban. It is people there buying mers there the most probably
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    "Path Based Rewards
    These one-time pickup rewards are located throughout each Quest Map.

2x Gold Pickups (50 000 Gold each)
    2x Unit Pickups (45 units each)
    2x 6-Star Shard Pickups (750 shards each)
    2x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment Pickups (9 000 Fragments each)
    2x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment Pickups (18 000 Fragments each)
    2x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments Pickups (22 500 Fragments each)"

I have a question about these. "...throughout each Quest Map." Does this mean there are 2x 50,000 gold pick ups in each quest map (the way it reads) or 2x 50,000 gold pickups out of all 6 quests? The first seems too good to be true.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    TripleB said:

"Path Based Rewards

I have a question about these. "...throughout each Quest Map." Does this mean there are 2x 50,000 gold pick ups in each quest map (the way it reads) or 2x 50,000 gold pickups out of all 6 quests? The first seems too good to be true.

All of that is per quest. So 2x 50,000 gold = 100,000 gold per quest for a total of 600,000 extra gold. Same idea for the rest of that.

I believe it comes out to 540 units, 9000 6* shards, 9 t2a and 6 t5b
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    TripleB said:

"Path Based Rewards

2 in each quest
  • Crazy4heroesCrazy4heroes Posts: 12
    love the inclusion of mashup champs, helping boost class advantages, as well as boosting mediocre 6*! looking forward to trying my r2 CGR with that 700% fury bonus bwahahaha.
    also really hoping that the legend fix for time in a fight will happen to monthly events as well. i remmeber trying it before, and my fight time were the same as the fastest videos, but whenevr i finished i always had 2x the end time because of load screen taking too long
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

love the inclusion of mashup champs, helping boost class advantages, as well as boosting mediocre 6*! looking forward to trying my r2 CGR with that 700% fury bonus bwahahaha.
    also really hoping that the legend fix for time in a fight will happen to monthly events as well. i remmeber trying it before, and my fight time were the same as the fastest videos, but whenevr i finished i always had 2x the end time because of load screen taking too long

Unfortunately its not a 700% bonus. Its just a +700 bonus. So if your attack was 3000 now its 3700 not 24000
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Just saw..

Rank 6-100 gets “Legend” title? Or “Mythic” title?