**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tigra not gaining prowess in eq?

silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
I noticed that it seems the neutralize function for Tigra doesn’t allow her to gain any prowess charges in the cav eq quest that benefits mystics. Is this intended? Not complaining but seems strange for her not to gain those with the neutralize function.

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I noticed that as well but I think it was changed last month because the cavalier node specifies "nullify" and she's "Neutralizing" the buff.
    It's technically not gonna work, again Idk if that's what they intended-or not, but definitely made her less OP for me haha
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Does Man-Thing and Voodoo counts ?
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Does Man-Thing and Voodoo counts ?

Yeah they do, since they give buffs that they nullify and convert. Man thing is my normal path clearer in those quests.
  • Hey there, just to confirm, opponents inflicted with Tigra's Neutralize have -100% Buff Ability Accuracy. This can prevent opponents from being able to activate Buffs in the first place, but doesn't Nullify them, so she wouldn't gain the benefits of effects that trigger when a Buff is Nullified.

That said, this also means that effects or abilities that could cause Nullify to fail or that would make opponents immune to Nullify won't be able to stop her Neutralize.