**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1: Brave New Battlerealm!

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    Gmonkey said:

Pretty easy overall found the John Mullaney challenge harder will start exploring now

Exploring the 4th quest looks extremely easy. Non of the fights or bosses are looking difficult at all. But that electro luke in the 5th quest,going through him again will a b****
  • Gmonkey said:

H3t3r said:

Gmonkey said:

Pretty easy overall found the John Mullaney challenge harder will start exploring now

Exploring the 4th quest looks extremely easy. Non of the fights or bosses are looking difficult at all. But that electro luke in the 5th quest,going through him again will a b****
    Brought my r3 falcon for him. It should negate his shock

Hmm who else negates the shock? Might go in with a cmm and build her up then burst him down.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    I've just finished the completion. Didn't had to use a single item, surprisingly.

From what I was able to see, the nodes combinations seem to be well thought about. And overall the fights end up being different, and at the same time actually fun in some scenarios.
    No excessive damage or block damage that I've noticed. Perhaps apart from one fight, and the degen node that kills your champion in 30 seconds (which I'm still figuring out some counters).
  • I've just finished the completion. Didn't had to use a single item, surprisingly.

From what I was able to see, the nodes combinations seem to be well thought about. And overall the fights end up being different, and at the same time actually fun in some scenarios.
    No excessive damage or block damage that I've noticed. Perhaps apart from one fight, and the degen node that kills your champion in 30 seconds (which I'm still figuring out some counters).

I used 7 revives as i didn't know the luke cage electro had electros damage back. So had to just revive nick fury over and over. Other then that every path was zero items. This content is exactly what I wanted it to be.
  • I've just finished the completion. Didn't had to use a single item, surprisingly.

Try Ghost with Hood or awakened Corvus perhaps? I thought about CMM but 30 seconds ain't ramping her up in time. Also I think Spiderham is fully degen immune? I don't think Gulk's face me will activate?
    Mauled said:

I've just finished the completion. Didn't had to use a single item, surprisingly.

Try Ghost with Hood or awakened Corvus perhaps? I thought about CMM but 30 seconds ain't ramping her up in time. Also I think Spiderham is fully degen immune? I don't think Gulk's face me will activate?
    I could try Ghost yeh.
    I tried Hyperion, but he still loses half health on a good fight. I think Claire Voyant, if she can get to an sp2, is able to fully heal herself on every fight
  • Mauled said:

I could try Ghost yeh.
    I tried Hyperion, but he still loses half health on a good fight. I think Claire Voyant, if she can get to an sp2, is able to fully heal herself on every fight
    Is this the flare path in 7.1.1? If so bwcv absolutely destroyed this path.
    H3t3r said:

Mauled said:

I could try Ghost yeh.
    No, is one on either the 3rd or 4th quest.
    A degen node that kills you in 30 seconds but gives you 500% special attack damage, power shield, power axis
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Nice content kabam, there wäre some hard challenges but nothing frustrating! Good design!
  • H3t3r said:

Mauled said:

I could try Ghost yeh.
    A degen node that kills you in 30 seconds but gives you 500% special attack damage, power shield, power axis
    Ah ok hmm will have to see that path.
  • H3t3r said:

Mauled said:

I could try Ghost yeh.
    Maybe Sunspot if you have him? Think thats who I'll use.
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Mauled said:

I could try Ghost yeh.
    He will die quickly. Even hyperion that gets power faster still takes 50% HP on a decently played fight.
    That's why I think BW CV can do it, since she will end up healing everything back on a special 2
  • H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Mauled said:

I could try Ghost yeh.
    He will die quickly. Even hyperion that gets power faster still takes 50% HP on a decently played fight.
    That's why I think BW CV can do it, since she will end up healing everything back on a special 2
    Yep I'm stupid. Any power shield node bwcv works best unless theres spectre or any heal prevention.
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Mauled said:

I could try Ghost yeh.
    Yep I'm stupid. Any power shield node bwcv works best unless theres spectre or any heal prevention.
    Well, Seatin just uploaded a video of it. Not necessarily with the countere, but just the path itself
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Liton_27 said:

Compared to 6.4 the rewards r awful, when it should be better then that

When have chapter one rewards of a new act ever been better than the final rewards of the previous act?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Anyone did the path in 7.1.5 which start with Terrax? (Mystic boost/and tgey will get either power or fury) Any tips will be appreciated

@MageWizard
    4-5 parries and ronan solos the path easily)
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Mauled said:

I could try Ghost yeh.
    Don’t sleep on Rogue
  • Wait after you complete a path the path based rewards are still there. Does that mean you could do that path again and get the rewards again?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    @Etjama were you able to complete? If so, I probably have hope with my roster 😅
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

I had it done 30 minutes after Seatin. 😂

It's about as hard as 6.1 imo but extremely fun. I'd be exploring it as we speak if I wasn't saving all my units and items for Abyss.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

I had it done 30 minutes after Seatin. 😂

It's about as hard as 6.1 imo but extremely fun. I'd be exploring it as we speak if I wasn't saving all my units and items for Abyss.
    Idk why I keep forgetting PM exists 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    It has been pretty easy so far but also the most fun I’ve had in content in awhile. Great start to a new book. Hope they can keep the rest of the act as fun as this chapter while increasing the difficulty little by little throughout.

So far I’ve done completion and explored 7.1.1...only 3 20% revives used and I’m pretty happy with that
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I will finish completion within 24 hours, only a couple paths left and I still have plenty of time.

At some point on 7.1.1, I defeated the Yondu boss and i had to take the path again.

Meaning 7 fights were duplicated. Will this factor into my time for the legend run?