**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Act 1 MVPs

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
Hopefully this can be a helpful thread for those who are trying to make it through the new Act. For those who have already rushed through it, (or if this actually lasts any time at all, for those who are doing this in the future) which champions have stood out as extremely useful and why?

For example, my sig 200 Namor absolutely demolished the colorblind and flare node in Chapter 1 because of the damage increase and reflection.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My rank 2 6* Aarkus casually walked through that armor path in 7.1.1 like it was nothing.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake on Bulk up and HT on Clapback in 7.1.6
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Jeep these coming guys.
    This is very helpful
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Does anyone else think it’s weird we’re talking about questions with 7 as the leading number? It just seems so odd after seeing 5._._ or 6._._ to see 7.1._.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Corvus for invade (7.1.1), mix master (7.1.2) and flare node (7.1.1)
    Sunspot, prof X for special connoisseur (7.1.3)
    CGR, colossus, corvus for turtling (7.1.1)
    Dr. doom, MS, BWCV (pretty much all mystics) for can't stop won't stop (7.1.1)
    Stealth spidey for BWCV boss (7.1.1
    Warlock, g99, hulkbuster for lifecycle (7.1.5)
    HT, void for clapback (7.1.6)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    so then you guys have already completed / explored? geez lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My team for 7.1.1 - 7.1.3 was Apoc, Cable, Magneto, Colossus and OR.

My team for 7.1.4 - 7.1.6 was Ghost, Wasp, Hood, Warlock, BWCV.

I can't remember the paths, they were all pretty forgettable.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    I used Proxima for Yondu in 7.1.1, did it in about 80 hits or so. Could have been more efficient.
    Ghost (obviously) has been a machine for general path clearing and the Green Goblin, Spiderwitch and Punishing Angel.
    Nick Fury and Hitmonkey for the bleed vulnerability path.
    AA for buffet

I'm exploring currently and I'll put a more comprehensive one out tomorrow I think
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Ghost and Nick Fury were SOOOOOO good.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    You can cheese with Ronan in 7.1.5 mystic path and 7.1.6 stun path!
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Ht for eat crow in 7.1.6
  • Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
    Symbiote Supreme for Venom 7.1.2
    Also Cap IW for encroaching stun with a skill on the team for the same quest.
    Got a Tier 5 catalyst just for that path
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

Hopefully this can be a helpful thread for those who are trying to make it through the new Act. For those who have already rushed through it, (or if this actually lasts any time at all, for those who are doing this in the future) which champions have stood out as extremely useful and why?

For example, my sig 200 Namor absolutely demolished the colorblind and flare node in Chapter 1 because of the damage increase and reflection.

Bring a 6* for some crazy damage.
    https://youtu.be/BfWoohwwbD8
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 148 ★★
    Ghost, Sunspot and Torch was MVP for me... they worked really really well. Also She-Hulk was a great option for 7.1.4 Juggernaut.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Corvus and cap iw is great for stun vulnerability. I also used claire a lot in different paths, specially in hela quest (I only used claire). It was a fun run
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Corvus. Corvus was very surprising, but ive used him a ton.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Ghost and Corvus. Corvus was very surprising, but ive used him a ton.

Exactly why I need to unlock suicides. Not quite enough yet. Close though. I can see him absolutely destroying with suicides and the node boosts
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I've only done 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 so far.

Ghost and BWCV are making a joke of this chapter so far.

If anyone wants to have a laugh: I took my Omega in against 7.1.2 Venom and I died after stacking like 8 bleeds on me while Venom had a shield. I didn't even know Omega dying to bleeds was possible until now so I thought I had it in the bag easy. BWCV still made super easy work of that Venom, but I just am still shocked Omega died to bleeds lol
  • kscharnockkscharnock Posts: 47
    7.1.4, far right path AOW. Skill champs absolute ruin them. Korg is especially good for the fact he has rock charges in case you get hit by unblockable dashes. Modok is no issue at all as his autoblock actually works massively against him.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Ghost vs Spider-Witch. Ghost, Claire, Namor, and Rogue vs any of the flare paths. CMM for the armor path. Doom for the Hela boss (literally can just heavy spam in the corner). Ghost vs the Adoption Fire path in 7.1.5. Torch and Sunspot for the 7.1.6 clapback path.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    My runs so far:

7.1.1 - Ægon along the skill path and Doom for Claire; backup G2099, Warlock, Nick (didn't use any); itemless
    7.1.2 - Ægon along the Static Blast path and Nick for Rhino; backup Ghost, Wasp, G2099 (wiped out practicing on Rhino's ai); 4 small revives with a few L3 heals from farming; Nick was still okay even with suicides but will be able to solo without them
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Magneto is crazy useful for any metal champs, also makes the Angela boss a joke
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    7.1.3 - CMM with Nick for the Specter + Life Transfer path; both also did well against the Red Hulk boss (this is by far the most annoying fight because of the buffet node combined with severe animation lag)
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    On 7.1.3 I took the Blaze path to do some crazy sp2 damage.

https://youtu.be/V5fsMrzD1eY
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Done with the initial clear, MVPs were the usual suspects.

Void was good for most quests
    Corvus was a cheat code for flare and blaze
    Collosus, Human Torch, Guardian, Sorcerer Supreme and Cap IW also put in a lot of work