**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Champion Voting: Hercules vs Omega Sentinel

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Who do you think won? I know we won't know till December 10th, but I'm curious how the community thinks it went.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    But judging from the post we got where Hercules was ahead I regret to say that I think he will win
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited December 2020
    So many former summoners just logged on and voted, yeah that’s probably it
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I just realised I used the wrong spelling of won, but it also fits the Trumpian BS that I posted, so y'know what? I ain't even mad.
  • Unio77 said:

But judging from the post we got where Hercules was ahead I regret to say that I think he will win

He was ahead, but that could always change
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure Hercules won 😭😪😿
    OS still has the slightest bit of hope.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Dont lose hope on Omega sentinal guys, she wasnt far behind. Moreover most of the top players went for omega sentinal.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    limeade32 said:

We've been getting a bunch of x men characters lately so I don't know why everyone is so opposed to Hercules. When's the last time we got a thor character anyway?

Hercules just has a boring concept and omega sentinel has far more potential.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I personally don’t see the hype around OS whilst I’ve read some comics surrounding Hercules and he’s awesome
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

I personally don’t see the hype around OS whilst I’ve read some comics surrounding Hercules and he’s awesome

Tbh I’ve only heard of Hercules before and yeah he is pretty cool, but I went with Omega just because I think Kabam can do more with her.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    WRIR said:

Honestly don't know why people voted for Hercules. The concept sounded pretty boring IMO while Omega Sentinel's sounded promising,

I agree. I was going for Morbius, but after I saw he was voted out, Omega all the way. We've seen the "big tuff man" thing done.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

So is Sentry, Silver Surfer and Thanos.... in the comics.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Not sure where your going with this, by your logic there’s no guarantee if either will be good because they are not out yet and you know how judging champs before release goes. I’m voting based on who I find cooler, not who will be the next beyond god tier because there is plenty of them already
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Tiger360 said:

So are Magneto Void Hyperion and Doom. That argument doesn’t hold water because it’s very off and on.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    they could just use all of those champions they put up for voting and make profit... it's most likely we never gonna get see them being made in the game. They were good champions to be put on the game. could've put them as another curveball champions for 2021 and profit it.