**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anniversary calendar

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

Nice
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Very nice
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Very very nice.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

For Cav, first gift was 5,000 five star shards

I believe the correct response should have been very very very nice.. sir.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I totally disagree. I am very happy with the cav rewards. My only "issue" is that I was hoping for some t1 alphas, but no big deal. I'll take it!
  • ItsDamien said:

For Cav, first gift was 5,000 five star shards

I shouldn't complain. I hate complainers. But this is actually.... underwhelming... for Cav players.
    oh it totally is. I don’t need T4B i need t1a dangit
    I dont need anything there... I just need t5cc. Which is why I'm pushing to 100% act7 before our Christmas day gift.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I dig it
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    TB is just awesome
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Kabam showing that they only care about thronebreaker like normal. Just look at cyberweekend , I can only imagine how big of a difference the Christmas gift.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    lol
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Why did we get the same as UC players I'm tried of cav players getting screwed over first cyber weekend now this:(
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on