**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Honestly, I'd rather not get any shards if the disparity is this intense.

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Please, I'd rather double the iso then anymore 5 star shards. I have like 154 5 stars, I'm not uncollected, I've already beaten 7.1 I'm tired of these disparities. Please give us the option to turn gifts off. Free stuff is free stuff, but man, most of us cavs are in the same boat, and your giving life jackets to some and branches to others.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Copy paste from another thread:

Okay, first things first. Thank you so much Kabam for giving us something we didn't ask for and didn't know was coming. But secondly, seriously? I've completed 7.1 and I'm getting the same rewards as someone who just completed 5.2? And all that's standing between me and 5k 6* shards plus 20 6* sigs is a dumb rank-up requirement?
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I feel you!!!
    5k 6star shards vs 5k 5star shards????
    Atleast they would have given 3k 6star shards
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I'm willing to bet id rather the coal then whatever is in that box. At least the coal is funny.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Please, I'd rather double the iso then anymore 5 star shards. I have like 154 5 stars, I'm not uncollected, I've already beaten 7.1 I'm tired of these disparities. Please give us the option to turn gifts off. Free stuff is free stuff, but man, most of us cavs are in the same boat, and your giving life jackets to some and branches to others.

I had a stroke reading that :D